Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Help me change the world, one greeting card at a time!
1/28/2007 3:54:53 PM

Have you ever thought, 'Boy, I wish I had time to go to the store and get a card for John, his birthday is just a couple days away'? Or how about, 'I need to thank Jill for picking up the kids yesterday for me'? Or here's another, 'I want to send out 'thank you' cards to my customers just to let them know their business is appreciated!

Giving someone a simple 'thank you' or 'I'm sorry' or 'HI!!' has never been easier!

Sendoutcards.com lets you pick out a card from hundreds in their online catalog, add a sentiment, choose a font, add a photo if you like, purchase the card using a simple points system in your account, and they do the rest! They print the card, stuff and address the envelope, stamp it, and off it goes in the mail for you!

No more rummaging through picked over greeting cards in the store, fighting to get space between numerous other customers in the store, and no more finding the time to get to the store. Just log into your account, pick the card, type the sentiment, choose the recipient and VOILA!! Your card is on it's way!!!

Even better than all this, you can join me in helping others do just this!!

Check out the site!

www.sendoutcards.com/19254

Michelle Powell Designer Kutnkudlys Kreations www.sendoutcards.com/19254 www.divinedigital.com (Kutnkudlys Kreations) www.heritagemakers.com/174347 www.naturalbeautysoaps.net/mpowell www.kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Help me change the world, one greeting card at a time!
1/29/2007 2:54:03 PM

Hello Michelle

Thank you for the invite to a very nice site ( I love the falling people on the page) I am looking into it as I send a lot of cards!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
2/2/2007 7:57:32 PM

Glad you like the site. I also have officially been accepted as a card artist there, so you can see my greeting cards at: www.anoccasionalbasket.biz/zen.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Michelle Powell Designer Kutnkudlys Kreations www.sendoutcards.com/19254 www.divinedigital.com (Kutnkudlys Kreations) www.heritagemakers.com/174347 www.naturalbeautysoaps.net/mpowell www.kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop
+0
2/17/2007 4:56:30 PM
If you have any questions at all, fire away either here or you can email me at myebooks@anoccasionalbasket.biz and put 'send out cards' in the subject line.
+0
4/1/2007 12:18:27 PM

I too love SOC! Everyone in the world should be so lucky as to use it. I am a designer for the SOC cards and you can visit my store in the custom cards shop under DocUmeant Designs. If you are not at least an SOC user do take up the offer being made. You won't be sorry.

Ginger Marks
DocUmeant.net
We Make YOU Look GOOD!
www.DocUmeant.net

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!