Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 72
1/28/2007 3:46:17 PM
ITS GREAT TO BELONG TO SUCH A CARING GROUP ONLINE,CONGRADULATIONS JOYCE,AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE FOR ALL ARE SHINING STARS THIS WEEK AND ALWAYS.KEEP ON SHINING:)))
DENNIS & LORI MORGAN
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 6:08:58 PM

Hi Marilyn and Team,

Congratulations Joyce on being chosen as a star. You deserve it! I enjoyed reading your bio. Much success and many blessings to you.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

People go through the steps and they join us. It's that simple.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/28/2007 6:27:47 PM

Thanks Marilyn for Featuring Joyce....OUR SHINING STAR:

CONGRATULATIONS JOYCE

TRULY A *Shining Star*
 This is your time in the Spotlight
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2007 9:54:19 AM
DONNA, JOE, MARILYN, PAULINE, SAM LANELL, MARY, JILL, JR, DENNIS, BARB, ROSE

Thank you all very much for this spotlight. One of the little inconveniences of day-to-day life here is never knowing when you can get online.

Yesterday was another No Net day.

I truly appreciate the opportunity to present a positive face to a large community, as more often than not, the words that are written about this town are coming from speculation and not necessarily inclusive facts.

I love my city, I love people; that is a tremendous challenge to love those who scorn you-but I do my best.

The beauty of being able to write your thoughts in this kind of arena is that your words are there for all to see and judge for themselves the true person that you are.

The wonderful people here in AdlandPro have been an anchor in the storm.

Interestingly, enough-the same day I have received this honor-I have also been vilified elsewhere.

I have never in my entire 57 years of life been called names. I do remember once in about the 3rd grade, a boy called me something and I kicked him; we both got punished and that was the end of that.

It was a very interesting, to say the least, exercise.

My grandmother was not allowed by law to even look into the eyes of a person of another community; she would be so proud that her granddaughter has been given such a marvelous opporunity of expression.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!