Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A BIBLE STUDY FORUM 2007
1/28/2007 11:49:32 AM

Hello Pauline!  :-)

Awesome forum my friend!

I can't wait to see your next one.

Have a happy Sunday!  ;-)

John Sanchez

From the abundance in your mind come the manifestations in your life... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 11:54:50 AM
Hi there John, thanks for taking the time to drop by..ya its amazing the support i've gotten from friends...I never expected this much support...I guess I underestimated my friends..but not any more.... Luv all of you much Blessings always have a blessed day yourself Paulne R
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 10:33:10 AM
Dear Pauline R, Please keep praying Jesus for us. Broadcast Bible spiritual Divine posts often here. OUR PRAYERS ONLY CAN MAKE US STRONG. I have just posted new topics in my forum. Kindly go through. Please contribute there. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/585359.aspx WAR vs NON-VIOLENCE - IS WAR THE SOLUTION FOR PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD? 2012? I request your prayers there please. Regards Hello friends, ALL ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE AND PRAY FOR US. ANY SOLUTIONS FOR OUR LATEST PROBLEMS ON HAND? ANY MORE MORALE BOOSTING SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE? As Pauline says, WHAT THIS WORLD NEED IS A SAVIOUR!!! CAN WE BE ALSO ONE OF THE SAVIOUR?????!!!!!! WHAT CAN BE OUR CONTRIBUTIONS???!!!! With Kind and Best Regards to all
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 1:58:47 PM
Thank you Rajaram sir, for taking the time to come here, yes you will be in my prayers...God bless you and your family, and in all that you do. Kind regards Pauline R
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 4:01:34 PM

Hi Pauline,

What an awesome forum this has turned out to be.  As usual our friend Jill has come up with a definite serendipity with her story.  I have heard it before, but it definitely belonged here.

God bless, and I will look forward to reading the rest of the comments here and you next thread. 

God bless,

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!