Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Healed!
1/20/2007 3:54:54 AM
Greetings everyone! We see a lot of stuff on TV about so-called "miracles." The following appropriately applies to most... One morning a man came into the church on crutches. He stopped in front of the holy water, put some on both legs, and then threw away his crutches. An alter boy witnessed the scene and then ran into the rectory to tell the priest what he'd just seen. "Son, you've just witnessed a miracle," the priest said. "Tell me where is this man now?" "Flat on his rear-end over by the holy water," said the boy. ************ Have a GREAT weekend! God bless, Dave
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Healed!
1/20/2007 3:52:32 PM
Hi Dave, GOOD ONE! And while I agree, over NINE years of my drinking, using topically and learning about Noni Juice, I DO consider it to be a Natural Healing MIRACLE! (& this Agnostic Atheist does not call things "miracles" lightly.) Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!