Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratualtions To AdlandPro's New Person Of The Year!!!
1/20/2007 12:52:12 AM

Walking Garbage CanHi John,

This is indeed a forum that I am very proud to come into.  Luella May has been mine and Shirley's friend right from the beginning.  There have been times that things were not going so well, and I was on the verge of quiting AdlandPro Community.  Shirley would stay, but I felt that it was time for me to leave.  Luella called me and had a long conversation with me urging me not to go.  Because I have always trusted her and her wisdom I decided to say.  Look where I am this week.  On the throne with no toilet paper.  Speaking of that, I have an idea for a new product.  Brown Toilet paper.  That way, when your neighbor asks to borrow a roll of toilet paper you hand them the brown roll.  You say, "Don't worry.  It was only used once."  Then, you wait and see how long it takes them to blow up, holding everything in.

Luella, I believe your title should be Woman of the Decade.  Do you realize how much you have gone through as well as how much you have accomplished in one year?  That is twelve months.  There are only 24 hours in a day, but somehow you have stretched each and every day to the fullest.  On your woman of courage forum, I cannot think of anyone living or deceased that could ever manage the courage that you display each and every day.  We usually make a statement that if this person is not your friend please invite them to be.  In Luella's case, if Luella is not your friend Shame on You!!.  The Fortitude of our great community lies in the Strength of this woman who has over the past year reached out to so many wandering, lost souls and gave them courage to find their way.  CONGRATULATIONS to You Luella may for this great Honor, but also CONGRATULATIONS as well to those that voted for you, because Justice in AdlandPro Community will always prevail because this is the only place on Earth where the Peoples Voices are Truly heard. 

Okay, I'm finished.  I'll go poop now!

God Bless You

Mike

REMEMBER TO JOIN SHIRLEY'S TEAM!!!

http://shirleycaronsteam.jerkydirect.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 1:13:59 AM

Hi Luella,

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Enjoy, my friend.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 1:34:24 AM

Hello my dear friends,

Here I sit in front of my computer awestruck and speechless, and the speechless part doesn't happen very often.  John Sanchez, you are a person everyone looks up to from the minute they enter the gates of AdlandPro.  You have no idea how honored I am to accept the POTY Crown from you.  I am sitting here in the middle of the night in my comfortable pajamas with my big fuzzy warm slippers, and yet I feel like Cinderella at the Ball.  I thank you.

To those who voted for me, I thank you.  To those who campaigned for me, I am most honored and I thank you.  A special Thank You goes to my lovely daughter Veronica who took it upon herself to be my campaign manager and did nothing else for an entire week.  Thank you for loving me so much.  I love you THIS MUCH too!

This is a Magical Month!  TC4Women had its first birthday a few days ago, I have this marvelous honor, and my real birthday is the end of the month.  LOL!  But no additional birthday wishes are necessary!  Really!  I thank you all!

Our Birthday Bash is in progress and it gives us the utmost pleasure to shower you with gifts.  For those who have not been to our party yet, there is a huge surprise waiting for you, as John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood is no longer the mystery man.  There you see John Elliott unveiled.  This too was a most precious gift as now both of us truly share TC4Women.  He is no longer the man in the background.  He is in the forefront where he belongs.  Please do avail yourself of these gifts from these established professionals. http://thecorner4women.com/Happy-Birthday/

I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for this wonderful honor.

Love to all,

Luella May 

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 1:45:21 AM

There you are my baby girl!  You must have been waiting for the doors to open!  I thank you for all that you have done and for just being you!  I love you THIS MUCH!!!!!!

Love,

Mommy

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 1:48:20 AM

Thank you LaNell for your very kind words!

Hugs!

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!