Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratualtions To AdlandPro's New Person Of The Year!!!
1/23/2007 3:10:08 AM
Hi BOGDAN F. AND MICHAEL DELA CRUZ, In continuation to my last post, Thanks to Michael Dela Cruz for sending me your kind words as follows, while informing ABOUT POTY 2007 LUELLA MAY..... QUOTE...... And last but not least, Thank YOU Rajaram for your continued participation in the community and events like these. Your ongoing support helps make it all happen! Warm regards, Michael Dela Cruz Adlandpro Community...............UNQUOTE..... THANKS A LOT. I SHALL BE OF SERVICE TO THE GLOBAL SOCIETY WITH YOUR KIND HELP, PERUSAL AND COOPERATION. I WISH TO THANK HERE OUR CEO BOGDAN F. TOO FOR ALLOWING US ALL TO HAPPILY COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER FOR ENRICHING OUR KNOWLEDGE, BUSINESS, LOVE ETC., (NO LIST HERE CAN SUFFICE) With Kind and Best Regards to all Rajaram S.K.
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/23/2007 8:02:26 AM
Hello Luella,

Congratulations of becoming the Person Of The Year award!

You truly deserve it!

Cheers!
Ricardo

+0
1/23/2007 10:58:39 AM

My Beloved & Respected Brother Ambassador John......!

Very happy to know that our beloved and respected friend "LUELLA" is the winner of this Prestigeous Award "THE PERSON OF THE YEAR 2006".

"CONGRATULATIONS".....my Beloved and Respected Friend "LUELLA MAY"....for your achievement of this "Prestigeous Award".

You really deserve this Honor.  We all feel proud of you and feel blessed to gain your friendship.

May God bless you and all the members of your family and friends with all "HIS RICHES".....(Amen).

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers......!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/23/2007 2:12:20 PM

((((((( WOOOOOOOW!!!!!)))))))

Luella,

ON THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION................

A little Secret To Share. It's in small print, so only you can see it.  A psychic told me once some long time ago that the Initials "LM" is going to be very special to me.  But I think I missed the boat - so I will send the flowers to Dear John - a most deserving fellow!

Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/23/2007 3:29:29 PM

Hi Luella,

By now it has been said in a 100 ways!

Congratulations Luella!! You are very deserving of this great honor! I wish you a healthy and prosperous year!

Kindest regards,

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!