Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EXTRAORDINARY FREE OPPORTUNITY FOR ADLANDPRO CRAFTSMEN (and WOMEN)lol
1/19/2007 8:38:29 PM
Hi John,

Thanks for the visit.  Yes, Joanne's site it pretty impressive isn't it, as are her other networking ones - which you will find on her profile and sig.   I think her objective to make it the best Crafts Article resource on the WEb is quite realistic.

And, as I know you well enough to say so - I suggest you wish her well yourself - her link is on the post!!

Take Care
Jenny

+0
1/19/2007 8:39:14 PM
Hey there Sweet Jenny :) thanks for sharing, Great way to introduce Joanne's Crafts Article Directory, looks great! Good to see you have a place to post on her directory, I wish you all the very best of success!!! Hugs and Love :)

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 8:40:36 PM
Hi Steve,

You are so right - It is a very interesting Directory and will give great exposure to anyone working or hobbying in the crafts field.

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 8:47:05 PM
Hi there Donna,

Good to see you here.  The Directory is impressive in content and design isnt it?  It should provide a great opportunity for the craftsmen here.

Send your artistic friends along!

Love
Jenny

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/19/2007 9:10:26 PM

Hi Everyone!

It's about time I stop in, don't you think? LOL

A special thank you to my new friend, Jenny - you're the greatest girl!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words about my new Article Directory.  Please feel free to sign up and post your articles to any of the categories. And if there is a category that you would like to see added, please do let me know, and I'll do it lickety split!

I've been marketing online about five years now, but mostly advertising, and that sort of thing. I own five domains, which mostly cater to the online marketer and webmaster.

I just created the crafts site in September, as this is my passion - about time I set up a site in a niche I love! I was excited when I noticed just the other day that it now has a PR of 4 - not bad for only four months online (ok sorry about the bragging hehe).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for being a member of AdlandPro, and for having such wonderful friends.

Blessings,

Joanne Martell

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!