Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Buccheri and TGAMM
1/19/2007 12:59:41 PM
We completed our research as requested by our Board of Directors with regard to your offer months ago to join your business venture - JERKY DIRECT . As part of that research we linked your Business to three of our web pages to study the responce. Our stats were impressive. Today we have some rather good news for you. News that I am positive you will want to share with all your current members and those considering joining this part of the food Indusrty ( JERKY DIRECT )You may want to create a thread to let your team know that you are now directly connected to TGAMM FM and INTERNET RADIO. Vernon Browne / BCN News http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/574482.aspx
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Joe Buccheri and TGAMM
1/19/2007 5:04:30 PM

Hi Linda.  This is good news but I don't understand how this will benefit the Jerky team.  Can you explain please?  Thanks Linda, you're AAA+ in my book!   Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 5:52:25 PM
Team Work and the Broadcasting of our Jerky Direct business over TGAMM FM ! I am really happy to have Joe B on our TEAM ! And they do great research about businesses so they can give details and recommendations! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/19/2007 9:33:24 PM

Sounds like a win win situation for all.

Folks don't forget about the JERKY CONTEST me and Linda are sponsoring. The sooner you join the longer you will have to become a winner of 1 of 8 prizes with 1st place being $50 CASH!

JERKY DIRECT

CONTEST

Hello Team,

This is Mark Gibson and Linda Harvey here and we are announcing our very own JERKY DIRECT CONTEST!! (only for our downlines)

Contest Dates: Jan 19th, thru Feb. 28th , 2007

Contest Prizes: 1st place -- $50 2nd place -- $25.00 3rd place -- $15.00

4th place $10.00

Anybody that signs up at least 1 person will be eligible to win a random drawing of a T-Shirt, A Jerky Direct Knit Shirt and 2 $5.00 prizes.

Contest Rules:

1. Signup as many people as you can. (After you have 3 people on your 1st level we ask that you move anybody else you signup under one of the first 3 to help build a team.)

2. When you sponsor someone you must contact us within 24 hours with the name of signup and the person they were placed under. (We hate to ask you to do this but it is the easiest way for us to keep track.)

Mark Gibson email jerkymandude@yahoo.com or 918-476-4434

Linda Harvey email sweetprofits@comcast.net or 505-872-0426

3. All your signups will count for you not the person you place them under.

4. The people you sponsor must stay in till March 1st or they won’t count.

5. Mark Gibson and Linda Harvey are not eligible for contest. (If we sponsor someone we will randomly place them under someone who has less then 3 people.)

6. This is open to all our team members and anybody they recruit during the contest.

We will send a check to the winners and we will announce the winners as quick as possible after Feb. 28th, 2007. We wish everybody the best and let’s build a HUGE TEAM folks.

Sincerely,

Mark G. & Linda H.

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 6:52:35 PM
Happy and Healthy V A L E T I N E ' S D A Y DO YOU LIKE BEEF, TURKEY OR BUFFALO JERKY? Give to someone you Love ! Makes a great college fundraiser for kids ! Jerky of the Month ! Come Join The Team! Enjoy the delicious buffalo.... http://TGAMM.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!