Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Wanna be a guest on Oprah?
1/19/2007 2:24:16 AM

I recently received the following email from Jack Canfield.

I have been so touched by all the personal messages I have received from so many of my MySpace friends sharing their personal transformation stories after watching THE SECRET and applying Law of Attraction to their life. What a wonderful opportunity now, to go on Oprah and share your stories with the world!  :-)

"On January 31st I'm taping an appearance on The Oprah

Winfrey Show featuring Rhonda Byrne, creator of the ground-breaking, feature-length movie (and now bestselling book) The Secret. We'll be joined by fellow Secret teachers Dr. Michael Beckwith, James Ray and Lisa Nichols.

Because the show's producers know about all the excitement around The Secret, they're planning on airing the show on the same day. We'll know more next week, and I'll be sure to send you an email alert with a confirmation so you can program your TIVO!

[end message]

OK.....now I am literally blown away here!

1st the cast gets invited to go on Ellen DeGeneres...then CNN & NBC's "Extra" do a feature spot on them.......then Larry King features the cast.....and they were so popular on his show they had them back again THE VERY NEXT NIGHT! 

And now......now Oprah is going to have them on her show too?  WOW!  There has got to be something to this stuff....don't ya think?  ;-)

CLICK HERE to watch a clip from Ellen DeGeneres.

CLICK HERE to watch a clip from NBC's EXTRA.

CLICK HERE to watch a clip from Larry King.

Want to be a guest on Oprah?

Have you seen The Secret or read the book?  Has The Secret changed your life? If so, Oprah wants to hear from you!

CLICK HERE to submit your "SECRET" story to Oprah ONLY if you are willing to appear on national television.

Grab your own copy of THE SECRET today to begin your new journey of an enlightend life! CLICK HERE

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wanna be a guest on Oprah?
1/19/2007 11:05:26 PM
Hi Brian,

Hey, this is great..........talk about more exposure for The Secret!    :-)

I think I will pass on the TV appearance though.......but I will be watching!

Thanks for the update and "long live The Secret!"

Hugs,  Jill
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Wanna be a guest on Oprah?
1/25/2007 12:25:11 AM
Hi Jill!  :-)

Are you kidding me?  Pass up an opportunity to meet with Oprah?  NO WAY MAN!  Of course......I do need some more time.  My intentions have not fully manifested yet.  I do need a story for her?  Hmmmmm.....maybe I'll use THE SECRET to land me one of those spots on her show?

Hmmmm...........

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0