Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Need Prayer for Janet , and Personal Request
1/16/2007 11:37:38 AM
Friends, Brothers and Sisters,
   A friend here at Adland, Janet was in a car accident on the way to work and injured her leg and hand.  She is in the hospital using a lap top to communicate.  Please remember her physical as well as financial situation. 
   My wife and I have been sick for the last 3 weeks.  Getting better, but Melinda has not worked for two of those weeks.  I am disabled, so we could use prayer for our situation as well.  Thanks to all of the Children of God!
Prayer: Precious Heavenly Father, I thank you for your love and grace to be alive and able to ask for help in time of need.  I ask for your  healing power and Divine intervention on behalf of Janet, my family, and all of those mentioned here in this forum.  I  ask this in faith believing the answers are on the way and give you praise in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Carl Barnard
A rose bush is full of thorns, but a rose always comes out on top!
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Need Prayer for Janet , and Personal Request
1/16/2007 11:49:22 PM
Hello Carl,

My prayers are with Janet, you and your wife as well. 

May the good Lord touch you all and heal you of your wounds and illnesses as well as send down a financial blessing.

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Need Prayer for Janet , and Personal Request
1/28/2007 2:16:37 AM
Carl,

I know it has been a few weeks since you posted.  I pray that Janet is doing well and that you and your wife are back on your feet.  I thank God that I have not been ill in quite some time.

God Bless,
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!