Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If one does not know to which port one is sailing...
6/25/2005 3:39:06 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks for the invite,just love all your posts.Im leaveing monday,got my days confused,yea,have 1 more day to enjoy adland,your friend,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/25/2005 3:41:34 PM
Excellent quote, Bogdan. I'm always amazed at how many people have no clearly defined goals. They are just going back and forth whichever way the wind is blowing and like Seneca's boat never find a safe harbor. It's very sad indeed. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/25/2005 4:06:47 PM
Hi Bogdan, Hmm, I understand the authors intended meaning, but I also know some of my best times a teen was just getting in a car and just heading in one direction to see where we would wind up! Many times it was quite surprising! And enjoyable too. So for some, just the act of moving and the possibilities it can bring are better than sitting dead in the water and stagnating. So in this case the situation has to be closely examined.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2005 4:20:21 PM
Hello Dr. Bob, I agree with you and I also think that when you were heading in one direction or the other you were just learning what those directions were about. It is much like studying or reading the book about some idea. There is nothing wrong with learning and having fun with it as long as you are interested in the subject. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
6/25/2005 6:00:28 PM
boghan--thank you so much for your wonderful way to share,we all are able to imagine,grow and experience---life at it's best !!! thanks,,Peggy Bozzelli
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!