Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTW - CHANGE OF PLAN! GO AND VOTE
1/13/2007 9:31:59 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi Jenny,  Thanks for the invitation.  I wonder who's being nominated??  Hmmmmmm!!!  You know, not too long ago someone suggested that I crawl into my trash can.  We are a diversified group of people in this communty and I love everyone.  I do hope that in this year 2007 that people can just remember that when opinions are asked for, those opinions should also be accepted with respect.  If we could just all remember that not everyone has the same opinion, nor do we all share the same thoughts.  Also, an opinion does not always have to be followed up with proven facts because facts are not always factual.  I don't always get into forums, however when I do I will always be as truthful as I possibly can.  Truth, at times, hurts.  A message that I would like to leave at this, the beginning of a new year is this.  Be kind to one another, be courteous to those that may not share your views, be giving of love towards one another, be more involved with the community, and be helpful to those new members that may not know their way around as yet.  If a member hurts your feelings in any way, send that member a private message and air your feelings in that matter.  When you decide to creat a forum to discuss it with the entire community, you don't gain respect but rather create uneasiness.  Our world is going through enough turmoil as it is, lets create Peace in our community.

God Bless You All

Mike

http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com

http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com

http://strangeneighbors.tripod.com

P.S.  This last web-site will contain Truth in Government and religions.  Therefore, it may offend some readers.  I cause those that may be offended to not view the contents.  I say this out of respect to my friends. 

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/13/2007 9:45:48 PM

THANKS JENNY, I DONT MISS MANY VOTES.--DON

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2007 11:08:16 AM
Hello Michael,

That is a very thoughtful post from someone who has been round the Community quite a while now.   You are definately right, in my view, that the Community is a great place to exchange opinions, that "facts are not always factual" and the best place to discuss private matters is in private!

And, not stray from the point, the POTW is a good forum to show our appreciation for people who have a positive role in the Community.

Which is why we should all vote

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2007 11:10:03 AM
Hi Don,

It is great to see someone who votes!   That's the kind of community spirit that keeps the Comunity alive!

Saludos
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!