Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Share Your Business Opportunity Here Today!
9/11/2007 10:48:32 PM

Hi Erica, good job, you made it. We'll spread the word around! Have a great evening!!

+0
Erica Williams

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2007 9:14:20 PM
 I have been involved in YTB for a while now and love it!
it has a low investment, under $500 to have your own Home Based Business!
Not only do we have the Travel Engine(which includes:Hotel, Car rentals, Airfare, Cruises and vacation packages), but it also includes Tickets to shows, concerts, sporting events, amusement parks, and much more!

YTB just had their National convention ....
They are now offering Medical insurance to ALL Active members.
check out my state of the art website @ www.traveluonline.com

YTB has expanded to give us our own Travel Site, now free extra sites like: YTB Cars, YTB flowers, YTB Weddings, and YTB Golf. all which YOU get commission on! they have a copywritten compensation plan that beats all others!
Let me know if you want to know more!
Also, feel free to go to my site and click on the presentation button, to get a brief look. Also, click around the site and see what you could have too!
thanks
Erica Williams
Erica N Williams Website: www.traveluonline.com E-mail: info@traveluonline.com Travelu Online
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 11:39:59 PM

Erica, thank you for sharing your opportunity here.  Everyone, please show Erica some support. She is new here, and does not have many friends. She has a good opportunity, I hope you will respond to her add, thanks!!

+0
12/2/2007 11:02:09 PM
Hi James, Let's get the word out!

Tired of waiting...

This SEARCH engine optimization is the very BEST way to get the word out! And get it out FAST. It comes with a FULL-MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE and is now available for a 30-day free trial. You have nothing to lose!

URL: http://seo-submitter-pro.com/clickthru.pl?id=magnolia_cat
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 11:26:15 AM
Hello James its been awhile, hows the flying?lol. I wanted to pop in and say a few words and what better opportunity to do so than this, thank you for your continued support to this community, helping others is so vital and very much appretiated. God_bless you my friend. Keep up the good work!!  P.s. my programs /business are in my signature. Enjoy your weekend everybody!!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!