Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
1/8/2007 12:10:42 PM
Hi John and Luella, thank you for the invite, you have done well to choose our dear friend Linda. Linda, you are all HEART we can see that, you and your life inspire us....Thank you for being you !!You definately deserve this honor..CONGRATULATIONS!!! your friend Pauline R
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 12:13:55 PM
Valerie Clavin, Thank you for coming by TENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE You have been great to work with this year on our ventures! We are getting so much better at Team building and being Team Leaders! Thank you for being one of my GREAT Team Leaders ! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for success and prosperity in 2007 ! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 12:17:18 PM
Pauline Raina, Thank you so very much for coming to the TENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE and for your compliments and friendship! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 12:24:50 PM

Jim could not have said it better. The receiving comes naturaly when you open your heart..;-)

Hi Linda, my philosophy has always been that when you give without expecting anything in return, it usually comes back to you tenfold. Best Wishes for the New Year!

Jim
+0
1/8/2007 12:43:01 PM
Congradulations Linda, It's nice to hear about people who give.  I have a question for you, did you ever live in Greeley, CO.  I used to have a friend who was named Linda Harvey, we went to college together and I've lost touch.  If you did send me a message.  Take care.
Jademagick Studios is a sole proprietorship owned by Elda C. Dellinger, Artist, Writer and Musician. For the lowest prices on musical instruments in 7 states visit http://magickmusic.biz To read the first 4 chapters of Contraphone, Elda Dellinger's s
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!