Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Which is more important: good service or good price?
1/6/2007 1:12:07 PM

Hi Linda- (This is my very 1st post!) What a great question? Being new to Internet Marketing, I'm learning how important service and selling yourself is. From my own experience it's very uncomfortable dealing with someone who is unhappy and unhelpful. But also, being financially- um, how should I say it- under the weather, (lol) price is important to me as well. But overall I'm going to say 81% service- a someone else said- it's everything I base my new business on. Look forward to reading the answer...

*I Have Been Fortunate Enough To Have Been Given The Road Map To Success We All Desire And Would Love To Share This Opportunity With Anyone Who Is Interested. Let Me Teach You How To Build A Successful Business* http://julieann.payitforward4profits.com
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2007 1:35:07 PM
Julie, you're part of the 38% that agree on service.
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/6/2007 7:32:36 PM

I VOTED ABOUT THE SAME, 50% WALL-MART SHOPPERS  50% SMALL STORE SHOPPERS. 

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2007 10:18:52 PM

Hi Linda,

I assumed these were retail customers, under the same financial strains as most of the middle-class, brought on by the commercialization of what should be the holiest of celebrations, which in most cases, starts before Halloween.  For this reason, together with the fact that a higher percentage was unavailabe, I chose 81% Price, 19% Service.

I'll be looking forward to the results.

Enjoy Life,

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Graham Price

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 11:06:46 AM
If the vote isn't the 81% value Linda then the World truly has gone completely mad as far as I'm concerned ! Your Friend Graham Price.
Together We Can Change The World ! http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/1281
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!