Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* Get Paid * to become More Successful in your Programs!
1/5/2007 2:34:58 AM
Hello Again!

I just wanted to let you know about a new marketing networking resource that was created to help you to become more successful in your business ventures. This unique program offers a very valuable service that will benefit anyone who is working a home business, anyone who wants to make money working from home and anyone who wants to learn how to be more successful working from home. That pretty much covers all of us!   :-)

The program has been quietly paying out for 8 weeks. I and several of my team members have gotten paid already. I didn't tell anyone about this project until December 20th. I thought it would make the perfect program for an Adland Income project and the results so far have been absolutely amazing. Our team is only 2 weeks old and already our first 4 levels in the matrix are filled. Level 5 is a little over half filled and we have people on the 6th and 7th levels already. A lot of this was accomplished during the end of the December, a time which is suppose to be very slow for business opportunities.

Once you join our team I'll share a plan with you that will enable you to start getting paid weekly right away!

We have a total of 59 on our team, this is the best team I have ever worked with in my life. We have active members who aren't sitting and waiting for spill over, instead they are working to provide spill over for their downline and with enough team members that have that attitude and motivation, having us all in one matrix makes for a very exciting team matrix! Every single day including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day our team has grown. With 2X10 forced matrix we are all working together to fill the matrix level by level. Please join us so we can all start working to fill your matrix as well. Here are the 48 very motivated team members that are Adland friends.

Felicia Harris
Marilyn Ali-Martin
Albert Morin
Allen Daniels
Ally Stewart
Alphonso Smith
Amaury Chang
Andrew Than
Bev Hodges
Bob Dull
Carla Sity
Carolyn Faison
Cindy Forrester
Dale Ostrum
Dave Gaddis
Debra Keith
Diane Bjorling
Don Levell
DONG GEUN YOO
Ellen Brucks
Frank Lefebre
Graham Price
Hazel Zwager
James Wright
Jean Saintfery
John Crawford
John Moton
Kris & Scott OBrien
Kyle Eden
Lael Johnson
Louis Pominville
Mary Hofstetter
Michael Derowin
Paul Davey
Raymond Conduit
Rick Martin
Roosevelt Barnes
Sandra Willis
Shannon Crossler
Shirley Martin
Shirley Peoples
Stein Hovi
Stephanie Kagiwada
Steven Suchar
Sunday Steketee
Todd McBride
Wayne Cook
Werner van Gessel

Hopefully I can add your name before I write my next post.

The future looks bright!

The 2 payment options are at the very end of the web page. There are still several spots open on my 5th level. It won't take long to start seeing people on your first level because we have already started filling  the 6th and 7th levels!

The future looks bright!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Det
Det Bel

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * Get Paid * to become More Successful in your Programs!
1/5/2007 6:34:54 AM

Hi Felicia,

Nice to meet you and i would like to congratulate you on your success in PWS. Pro Wealth Solutions.

I am in it as well. Feel free to contact me.

My msn is odettebonett@hotmail.com skype: odette.bonett email: obonett@gmail.com Odette Camilleri Bonett +356 99290867
+0
Roy
Roy Portier

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2007 7:07:23 AM

I do have a PayPal account but don't Have creditcards to join1

Regards Roy

gjr portier. Roy portier@ebusinesshome.nl
+0
Gail Casseus

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2007 8:17:07 AM

Happy New Year Felicia, your program sounds really interesting, can you tell me more?

Gail

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2007 1:27:12 PM
Thank you very much Odette and thank you for visiting my forum.

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!