Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Jerky Direct Teamwork makes Dreams work
12/13/2007 5:39:13 PM

WOOOHOOOO
GO Jerky Direct!!

Best Team Build Anywhere

http://bjsteam.jerkydirect.com

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Premium Teamwork makes Dreams work
12/13/2007 6:20:13 PM
Way to go

Best Team Build Anywhere

You still have time!!
JD PREMIUM PRODUCTS™

2007 FALL PROMOTION

Ending this month - December

Are you building, or planning to build, a downline team? Would you like to be rewarded for your efforts?

PROMOTION BEGAN: September 1, 2007

PROMOTION   ENDS: December 31, 2007

WE are NOT just JERKY anymore!

The Welcome addition of JD PREMIUM PRODUCTS
Oil rich supplements
Toxic Free Skin Care Line.
Personal Care,
Household Products

Hurry and Join Our Awesome Team and we will help you!

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 9:42:37 PM

This will help you advertise your JD Premium Products / Jerky Direct business. I phoned JD and got this new info from one of the employees.

Give these phone numbers out to potential customers.

Short Recorded JD "Sizzle" call
1-646-222-5377

Opportunity presentation
1-620-274-1700  #1 or  #2

You can sell Jerky, snacks, supplements , fine skin care products and personal & home care products!  Everything is ALL NATURAL! See my website for more information. 

I've been looking at the different jerkies on the market and everything I see has lots of additives and preservatives.  Stuff that I don't want to eat!

JERKY DIRECT is set apart from the competition. Our Jerky isn't JUNKY! Just ONE bag, you'll be hooked!   Our Jerky is made from the finest hormone-free cattle in the world, raised in the USA.

Our Jerky is HIGH PROTEIN - LOW FAT, healthy, all natural source of protein.
Our products are HORMONE-FREE. NO preservatives, NO added MSG, NO nitrites, NO Erythorbate, NO artificial ingredients, and only minimally processed.  
Compare JERKY DIRECT to other brands on the market:

JERKY DIRECT: Beef, Sugar, Water, Soy Sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Flavorings, Paprika, Smoke Flavoring, Citric Acid.

Jack Links
: Beef, Water, Sugar, Less than 2% Salt, Corn syrup solids, dried soy sauce  (soybeans, salt, wheat), Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy

Pemmican: Beef, Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Hydolized Corn and Wheat Protein, Flavorings,  Sodium Nitrite, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Soy Lecithin

Oberto: Beef, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Hydrolized Corn and Soy Protein, Salt, Natural  Smoke Flavor, Flavorings, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Molasses, Sodium Erythorbate, Caramel Color,  Citric Acid, Sodium Nitrite

Bridgford: Beef, Water, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring,  Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.

We have an exciting opportunity to work with a WINNING TEAM in the JD business!  If you want to help your kids make $$ for their activities or want to earn a 2nd income, check out Jerky Direct's HEALTHY Beef, Buffalo & Turkey snacks. Try our FRUIT Stix, nutritional supplements, Omega Radiance TOXIC FREE skin care and 9 new Personal and Home Care products.   

If you have questions, please contact me.
Pat, Jerky Direct customer and team leader 

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 1:37:31 PM
Hello Pat,

Thank you for sharing this information.

We can see why with all the extra additives (flavours, sugars etc) these other brands put in their products.

These Jerky meat snacks just do not measure up to
Jerky Direct, and
I know because I tried many brands
as jerky was new to me as it is not available in New Zealand.  I had read and heard about Jerky via western
movies and books with cowboys, mustering etc that I
liked to read and watch, but did not know exactly what
jerky was.

Amanda

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 9:58:16 PM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!