Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * Fast Profitable Income * * We Are Being Paid Weekly!
1/4/2007 2:36:28 AM
(I tried to send this post out earlier and it didn't go out to everyone)

Hello Again!

I just wanted to give you a very important update. There is a very unique program that offers a very valuable service that will benefit anyone who is working a home business, anyone who wants to make money working from home and anyone who wants to learn how to be more successful working from home. That pretty much covers all of us!   :-)

The program has been quietly paying out for 8 weeks. I and several of my team members have gotten paid already. I didn't tell anyone about this project until December 20th. I thought it would make the perfect program for an Adland Income project and the results so far have been absolutely amazing. Our team is only 2 weeks old and already our first 3 levels in the matrix are filled. There are only 2 openings left on the 4th level and there are people on the 5th and 6th levels already. Most of this was accomplished during the end of the December, a time which is suppose to be very slow for business opportunities.

Once you join our team I'll share a plan with you that will enable you to start getting paid weekly right away!

We have a total of 49 on our team, this is the best team I have ever worked with in my life. Every single day including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day our team has grown. With 2X10 forced matrix we are all working together to fill the matrix level by level. Please join us so we can all start working to fill your matrix as well. Here are the 42 team members that are Adland friends.

Felicia Harris
Marilyn Ali-Martin
Albert Morin
Allen Daniels
Ally Stewart
Amaury Chang
Andrew Than
Bev Hodges
Bob Dull
Carla Sity
Carolyn Faison
Dale Ostrum
Dave Gaddis
Debra Keith
Diane Bjorling
Don Levell
DONG GEUN YOO
Frank Lefebre
Graham Price
Hazel Zwager
James Wright
Jean Saintfery
John Crawford
John Moton
Kris & Scott OBrien
Kyle Eden
Lael Johnson
Louis Pominville
Mary Hofstetter
Michael Derowin
Raymond Conduit
Rick Martin
Roosevelt Barnes
Sandra Willis
Shannon Crossler
Shirley Peoples
Stein Hovi
Stephanie Kagiwada
Steven Suchar
Sunday Steketee
Wayne Cook
Werner van Gessel

Hopefully I can add your name before I write my next post.

Click here to join our team!

The 2 payment options are at the very end of the web page. There are still a couple of spots open on my 4th level. It won't take long to start seeing people on your first level because we have already started filling  the 5th and 6th levels!

The future looks bright!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * Fast Profitable Income * * We Are Being Paid Weekly!
1/4/2007 9:42:55 AM
Hello Felicia,Can you please send me the information at , I am interested.
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 12:53:40 PM
Christine, I took the email address out of your post. I'll send you an email today with the link for the website so you can request the free report. That has plenty of information. Also the link for the website is also in my original forum post in this thread. Thanks for visiting my forum!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 3:43:32 PM

Hi Felicia!

And We're Off!!!

CMM...Don't Go-It Alone!

Your Friend...Steven

+0
Taiwo Are

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/4/2007 4:56:25 PM

Hello Feilicia, i am intrersted in the programme, i am new in Adland Pro but excited with what i have seen so far, the problem i have is i do not have a pay pal account because paypal does not recognize Nigeria on its list and it has affected a lot of programmes i want to sign for on line.

Your assistance in this regard will be hihgly appreciated.

Yours

Taiwo Are.

T.Aree42
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!