Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Goals are dreams...
6/23/2005 12:44:47 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!! "ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL" is my new motto!! A GOAL and sincerely one of our DREAMS was to be able to take our kids on the kind of Family Vacation we just returned from. Yes, we took the kids on "vacations" before... but we could NEVER afford one like the Presidential Suite at the Atlantis in the Bahamas. The look on their faces was worth all the effort we put into making our DREAM of taking them there A REALITY! HOLD tight to your dreams and with persistent/consistent effort and support/mentoring, you WILL reach them!! The part time efforts Tim and I invested over the last 3 years here ALLOWED our goals to be reached! God bless!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN AOL IM - NetEmpowered YAHOO IM - BizNurse2001
+0
6/23/2005 1:23:04 PM
Hello Mr Bogdan. Thank you for the invite. "Goals are dreams with deadlines." It is very true. Goals and dreams are always for future. Some people make it to happen by planning and hard work. Some may never make it to happen.
Thank you for visiting: Register your domain name today at: http://www.AtlasWebDomains.com
+0
6/23/2005 1:42:29 PM
Hello Bogdan and all, While I agree that our goals should have "deadlines", I truly feel that these deadlines MUST be flexible. If I had never added any flexibility to MY set "deadlines" for goal achievement, the setbacks I've experienced would have left me long gone and no-one would be reading this post. These setbacks can come in many shapes or forms. You give of yourself - either in time, money, . . . - and you are kept away from working towards your goals. The "time" can never be recaptured and keeps moving in one direction - forward. The "money" MAY come back to you, but . . . As I can be testament to, there could be times where you are setback once, twice, maybe three, four or more times, before the light shines at its brightest at the end of the tunnel. Like time, you just keep moving forward as fast as you are able to do so - learning new things all along the way. I've been setback a few times over the last 5-6 years. Some of these setbacks have taken my time and some my money. The time I'll never get back, it IS gone forever. The money might come back to me, I don't really care - I helped someone in their time of need which is more important than money to me. Probably a good explanation of my present financial situation :-) Sincerely, Max Welton Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada
+0
6/23/2005 6:27:17 PM
Where do dreams come from you have heard the saying “Everything starts in the brain/mind.” He brain is like a giant computer that controls the body. Dreams or ideas come from three basic sections of the mind: •Dreams or ideas from being awake •Dreams or ideas from being asleep •Dreams or ideas from the Subconscious. Edison as asked how he solved problems, he replied: “When you become quiet, it just dawns on you.” It was Plautus the Roman who said: “If you have a contented mind you have enough to enjoy life with.” Rev Ike said: “You can’t lose with the stuff I use, and the stuff I use is Mind Power.” Goethe wrote: “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” By John. D. Rockefeller. JR. “Singleness of purpose is one off the chief essentials for Success in life, no matter what be one’s aim.” People who fail to attain their goals is because they cannot visualise them. There is a saying: •If you can visualise it, you can be it! •If you can visualise it, you can do it! •If you can visualise it, you can have it! Dreams or ideas don’t become Success until they are started Write down your idea or plan, divide it into steps, decide on a completion date then start completing it. Remember the sayings: •“No one plans to fail they only fail to plan.” •If you cannot “ASK YOU CANNOT LIVE.” •“DO IT NOW.” (NOW REVERSED IS WON) •You “CANNOT LOSE.” You “CAN ONLY QUIT.” To start your dream/idea you must take that first single step. Wishing you all success with your dreams/ideas/projects. Try always to put more into your life than you expect to get out of it, smile laugh make it fun and be happy, plan today for your future. Bryan Webb – United Kingdom *******************************# EARN and LEARN at: http://englishwww.en101.com JOIN US to BUILD a BETTER UNIVERSE "How would you feel if you knew for sure that you were entering the most successful time of your life?" http://bw0119622.betteruniverse.com "FERRARI" FLASH PRESENTATION: http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show *******************************#
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/23/2005 6:52:26 PM
Thank You Bogdan. This is True and I never Really thought of it that way. Thank You, Sincerely, Shelly Hargis
+0