Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Goals are dreams...
6/23/2005 10:36:22 AM
"Goals are dreams with deadlines." – Diana Scharf Hunt
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Goals are dreams...
6/23/2005 10:52:53 AM
Great Topic, I agree with this I am a dreamer, a big dreamer. What is great is dreamers know that they can dream and enjoy the dream without having to go and try to make things happen. I have learned to enjoy the journey, and to do as many things each day that bring joy to my life and others. I am including something that is bringing me great joy these days. Enjoy and be blessed each day and remember it is the fun we have on the way that counts. I have personally been experiencing great success with a company called Fruta Vida. We are starting Radio commercials on July 1st and an infomercial is being released in July to our Nation. Every tool imaginable for success is being provided for us. I encourage you to check out this awesome opportunity and get back with me ASAP. We are riding the crest of the first wave. I look forward to having you on board with us. Whether you surf or sail it is the place to be. Click here to learn more about this great opportunity. I see you in the future and you look much better than you look right now http://www.frutavida4u.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/gold/form.html Blessings and Abundance to all, --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spirit Dove Durand Master Artist
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2005 11:15:38 AM
Hello Bogdan,hope all is good for you, Well I have been working very hard to reach my goals And Dreams And Also if It was not for Adland I Would not have met so many wonderful friends that I have grown to love and Admire.Thanks to Adland I have met John Sanchez Who I love so much and My dream and goal is to spend my life with him .I Think I was Meant to be here to meet all these wonderful people to help me grow as a person and to know myself better.I have learned a great deal from everyone.My Dream is that each person learn from one another.thanks,Kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/23/2005 11:30:41 AM
Morning Bogdan, and to all you wonderful members at the Greatest Community Online,,, AdLandPro! "Goals are dreams with deadlines." This so true, no matter which way you break it down. For a goal with out a deadline is merely referred to as a Pipe Dream. And having just come from another of your excellent forum threads (on the English language) I must say, does this mean I will have dreams of Pipes? Think It, Plan It, then DO IT! May laughter and love fill you day, Dr Bob
+0
6/23/2005 11:41:42 AM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for the invite.I have always found that what ever I vividly imagine (with all my senses everyday) and that I ardently desire, sincerely believe and persistently act upon, has eventually come to pass. Dreams without action and a deadline are also a delusion. John Cox
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!