Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: NEW YEARS DAY BABY
1/3/2007 4:15:18 PM
Hi Louis, Well after being referred to as Oui Oui I guess Louise isn't quite so bad but a sex change for 2007 that's taking it a bit far. Congrats on the news and new arrival to Adland via Canada. Today was also a special day with me meeting many friends from my past and present as we bade farewell to a close friend who succumbed to cancer after being diagnosed 5 weeks prior and given a year to live. http://bruceguthro.com/bboard/viewtopic.php?t=188&view=previous&sid=00132e139e7928ff8d1d8e4fb0d7ef79 The band's lead singer is from Nova Scotia and a light has been blown out on the East Coast of Scotland. Best wishes to you Louis and your family and let's make 2007 one of the best years of our lives. Regards, Kenny Own the Internet
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich Earn Daily
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 10:01:51 AM
Happy New Years to a proud Grandpapa, I was reading Craftie Linda's post... waiting for the joke to build... for the hint of humor I knew must be there somewhere... It didn't fully sink in that an actual new years baby had been born until I read Louis post! Then I smiled! ohhhhh........Maybe I need a coffee break? Happy new years Beth
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/4/2007 11:17:03 PM
Congratulations Louis on this fantastic news.  She will be a special girl with a birthday like January 1st.

Does your local newspaper do a story on all the New Year babies?
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
Gene Justinger

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2007 2:52:09 AM

From one Grandpa to another, congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter.  I have two grandsons, but no granddaughters.  Enjoy your new bunddle of joy.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!