Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Leave the Irreparable Past In His Hands,and Step into the Irresistible Future with Him.
2/25/2007 6:47:03 PM
Hi Brother Lawton, Thank You for your presence,You honor me! May His Loving Presence abide with you always. nimi
+0
Re: Leave the Irreparable Past In His Hands,and Step into the Irresistible Future with Him.
2/27/2007 2:59:27 AM

Hi Nirmala:

I know this original message was in January, but reading for the first time tonight (early morning where I am), and just wanted to say I so loved this message.

I so am going to do my best to leave my "past" with all its hurts, pain & sadness and move into this "IRRESTIABLE FUTURE" with God guiding my way.

I am going to embrace LIFE and LIVING in a way that I have never before. I am not even sure where I am going but I know that God walks beside me. I am a "Women of Destiny" (title of a poem I wrote for this New Year).

Thanks & blessings,

Elaine De Rosier

+0
2/28/2007 6:48:18 PM
Dearest Elaine, Praise God,that you read the message,just when you needed the most,that is what God`s timing is.. The perfect time. The Holy Spirit always guides us to the right place,when we put our Trust in God. Now you are like the Beautiful butterfly out of the cocoon, beutiful and can fly freely. I am rejoicing with you today, Let us Thank Him for His mercy,Love and Grace.Great is His Faithfulness, and His mercy is new everyday.He is Almighty, and able to do the impossible things at any given time.May He hold you in the palm of His hands,and guide you and guard you, and keep you steadfast in Your faith for the days to come as you embrace Him. Dear Lord,Help her to Keep reading The Bible and Pray as much as she can. Oh Lord help her to experience the change that you have planned for her life. In Jesus name we pray . Amen!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!