Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leave the Irreparable Past In His Hands,and Step into the Irresistible Future with Him.
12/31/2006 4:37:33 PM
"The God of Israel will be Your Reward" Isaiah 52:12 Security from Yesterday. "God requireth that which is past." At the end of the year we turn with eagerness to all that God has for the future, and yet anxiety is apt to arise from remembering the yesterdays. Our present enjoyment of God`s Grace is apt to be checked by the memory of yesterday`s sins and blunders. But God is the God of yesterdays, and He allows the memory of them in order to turn the past into ministry of spiritual culture for the future. God reminds us of the past lest we get into a shallow security in the present. Security for Tomorrow: "For the Lord will go before you" This is a gracious revelation, that God will carry on where we have failed to.He will watch lest things trip us up again into like failure, as they assurely would do if He were not our rereward. God`s hand reaches back to the past and makes a clearing-house for the conscience. Security for Today: "For ye shall not go out with haste." As we go forth into the coming year,let it not be in haste of impetuous,unremembering delight,nor with the flight of impulse thoughtlessness, but with the patient power of knowing that the God of Israel will go before us. Our yesterdays present irrepairable things to us, it is true that we have lost opportunities which will never return, but God can transform this destructive anxiety into a constructive thoughtfulness for the future. Let the past sleep, but let it sleep on the bottom of Christ. So leave the Irreparable Past in His hands, and step out into the Irresistable Future with God.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Leave the Irreparable Past In His Hands,and Step into the Irresistible Future with Him.
12/31/2006 10:50:05 PM

Nirmala

Please keep up the postings as they are very inspirational and I will spread the word on your work - Peace and Love my friend!

I wish you and everyone you love, many blessings for your New Year and New Beginning. God Bless

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Re: Leave the Irreparable Past In His Hands,and Step into the Irresistible Future with Him.
1/1/2007 4:02:52 PM

Thank you, Nirmala.  Wise words for the new year.

Lawton

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/12/2007 10:06:21 PM

Precious Nimi:... Thank You for the Phi 3:13
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
"...this one thing I do..."
is the Title of a New FORUM that is an act of  faith that can be expressed in total confidence not only what I do 20 years, ... what I do believe, ... but every believer here as well as all over internet,...  all over the world.

David,... David to INDIA WITH LOVE:
... he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said,
I have found David the [son] of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. Acts 13:22

JESUS HAS A WAY LIFT YOU UP AND MAKE YOU UP PRODUCTIVE IN THIS NEW YEAR.

SUN POWER
CLEAN Solar Energy NOW PAYS
www.citizenre.net/godsent247

HOW CAN YOU DO IT?
http://bizpreneur.com/signup.php?refer=godsent247

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed

http://lifetrain.ws/WEB2/Come.htm

Happy New Year 2007!

+0
2/25/2007 6:44:14 PM
Thank you Nick, God is Great and God is Good, and We shall let God take hold of our Future, and enjoy the rest. Praise God! nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!