Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
We Thank You and Praise You!
12/31/2006 4:06:41 PM
Dear Friends, As WE approach the end of the Year, Let us Thank and Praise Him,Ask for His forgiveness and for His Guidance... Dear Lord, We thank You for Your wonderful Love,Thank You for overseeing us with Love,Mercy and Grace,thruout the last year. We remember the unfortunates,and ask you to preserve their souls,Give strenth to those around them. Thank you for bringing us thru this end of the year with great might-through all the adversities of this world.We know you are in our midst,and we shall not fear evil, though the satan might rule the world until your second coming-we know that You will Prevail. We know that you guide us and guard us in the midst of turmoil. Thank you Father,Son and Holy Ghost. Help us to be steadfast in our faith, and Trust in you until the end. We ask for your continuous Blessings in our daily life. Lord Jesus, as we remember your birth in a lowly stable, cleanse our heart that it might be a sanctified gift for you! Loving God, our Heavenly Father in your gift of Jesus I see your immeasurable LOVE reaching out to mankind. How We Praise You and Adore You! All our hope and plans are laid at your feet ,Lord Jesus. In complete dependance upon you,let us relay your message of Love,Peace, to the desperately needy souls we meet while there is still time for redemption. since we are approaching the end time, help us to haste and educate of your judgement days..... when there will be no more saving grace. The time is NOW- for REDEMPTION. Help us to be consumed by the 2nd coming-so that many more will be ready and not be caught up by the theif in the night-which is you Lord Jesus! You are the Supreme Judge, Almighty God,and we Thank You that even though We did not deserve forgiveness, Our judgement was PAID by your beloved Son, Jesus CHRIST. Thank You for Your Saving Grace We thank you for the peace you have given us, which does not depend on the feelings or circumstances. Forgive us lord for the times we have wanted to keep that which is rightfully Yours. Help us to forgive one another as you forgive us,and Love one another as You have commanded us. Give us the grace to Follow Thee. Lord Jesus As we read your WORD, Your TRUTH shines through and ILLUMINATES this dark world. Let us Rededicate our LIFE to You for this coming Year, with complete abandonment. In Jesus Name we Pray .Amen!
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: We Thank You and Praise You!
12/31/2006 10:43:55 PM

Thank you for the invite and the beautiful prayer

Happy New Year

Nirmala

I wish you and everyone you love, many blessings for your New Year and New Beginning. God Bless

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Kevin Goodrich

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2007 1:56:50 PM

Amen Nirmala...and amen!

Blessings in 2007,

Kevin

Our Web Page

May God bless all those, everyone in all nations, who strive to bring Him honor.

+0
2/25/2007 2:56:57 PM
Dear Friends! Let us continue to Praise God! Whoever offers Praise glorifies me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the Salvation of God. God. (Psalm 50:23)we worship you and Praise You with all of our hearts and all of our mind.Thank you for your provision,thus far.I thank thee for the beautiful snow outside.Give travel mercies to those in need.Help us to enjoy the beauty of it. We believe that you have always been and always wiil be the Lord over everything. Our souls long for your being,and our heart and our flesh cry out for youthe living God(Psalm 84:1-2) For you are worthy to be praised. We long to know you in a deeper and more intimate way. Our souls hungers to be close to You to feel the sense of your love flowing into our being. Bless the Lord Oh my soul,and all that is within me Bless His Holy Name. We ask Thee to fill our hearts with knowledge of Thee, that Praising you becomes a second nature to us. We want to show our love with embracing you with our worship. All honor,glory and praise belong to You. We ask these in the name of Jesus,Amen!.
+0
2/25/2007 6:25:45 PM
Thank You Nick for your words of encouragement! Your poems are lovely as well.You have a great gift for writing.May God continue to grant you your gift, and to calm the people and bring laughter in their lives. Most of all Glorify His Name. Bless You nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!