Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If You Are In FreeOneUp you ...
1/1/2007 1:05:52 AM
to get past a site that demands your login before releasing information try "www.bugmenot.com" I did not understand it so I didn't continue. maybe one of you can test it and expalin. Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 7:04:25 PM
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for the invitation.

Good of you to send out this message to inform our friends about your observations and give everyone the chanse to make his conclusions. I visted the forum yesterday when you sent out the message to know everything about what it is said thereand and I went into the conference thats why I did not reply when your message came out. I was in a direct conference with Richard Morris yesterday. I was not alone from AdLandPro. We told him about the forum and he gave us his explanations. This program came after his experiance of the scamming programs. It is a very well organised program.

I am a paid member in Free1Up and at this very moment I have earned back my money back from the referrals and the earnings are in my PayPal. Members pay 50% to the Admin and 50 % to their upline directly to his e-bank account. Today I went in to read details of the program. I did not find anything of suspects.

Happy New Year
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
1/1/2007 7:09:26 PM
Hello Georgios,

Thank you for bringing an inside view of this and sharing it with us. Your testimony here may put some to rest.

Please keep us posted of how you are doing with the program.

Best to you in 2007

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!