Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Deal of the year!!!! Just take a peak
12/30/2006 10:35:34 AM
Tomarrow is the last day for the $1 enrollment/ $100 free products promotion. Come sign up. You have 4 full months to decide whether or not you like it. Complete money back offer. Treat yourself to a new you in the new year. www.saferforyourhome.com www.melaleuca.com
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Deal of the year!!!! Just take a peak
12/30/2006 2:35:12 PM
Annie Potts, What are the details for the $1 enrollment? Linda
+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/30/2006 3:08:15 PM
The preferred customer enrollment fee is normally $29 for the first year, $12 every year after. What that does is let's you purchase the products at the pc pricee versus the retail price in the catalog or online. Saves alot of money. So, until the end of the year, your enrollment fee is only $1 instead of the $29. You still get all of the great perks as everyone else, including the $100 in free products and the 120 day risk free quarentee. If you would like, feel free to go to the Melaleuca website and take a look around. Also, go to my www.dahodreams.fourpointgroup.com website and use the calculator to give you an idea of what 35 product points looks like. You will be amazed how fast the product points add up. If you have any other questions, just give me a yell. You can also call me or have me call you if you would like. Just let me know. Have a great day Linda (what is left of it). Thanks,
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 9:42:03 PM
Thanks for the invite Angie.
Happy New Year Angie & Linda.
Kathy C
+0