Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Come post your business before the new year
12/30/2006 9:40:21 AM
Hey guys, Free air time for you guys. Post your biz here and have a great 2007. Much luck!
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Come post your business before the new year
12/30/2006 1:06:25 PM

Thanks Angie for the opportunity.

Discover The Perfect Start Up!!

Do Not Underestimate The Power Of Our Simple Program!

Here’s why:

• Products & Services: Access to many marketing tools like, Unlimited TPSU Autoresponders, pre-made lead capture pages, splash pages, and other promotion page, audio post cards, personal mini website, step by step video and or audio training for every tool, flash intro and website builder, weekly conference calls, monthly publications and much more.
  • Low $35.00 Monthly Cost: Turn a low monthly payment into an unlimited income. No Sponsoring Required to earn commissions in the matrix.
  • Powerful Pay Plan: A simple but powerful 3x3 Forced Matrix with  $25.00 FAST START & INFINITY AND 100% Matching Bonus.

Are You Currently Involved in Another Home-Based Business?

You may be involved in a different program or choose to build a different business someday, but the tools you need to build it with will always be right here for you at TPSU!

There simply is no other place on the internet to access everything you need to build your business and your income all under one roof for such an incredibly low price.

Please Visit My Website Below and Get Started TODAY!

http://www.theperfectstartup.com/?id=1311

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 2:29:32 PM
My Personal Favorite ! ! ! ! ! Eat Healthy as Our Ancestors Ate ! Delicious Hormone free, no nitrates or additives > buffalo, beef and turkey JERKY. Available in many delicious flavors. Great for hiking, biking, camping, taking to work for when you need good solid energy, fuel to carry you thru, or at your computer and tv for a nutritious protein snack that is low carb, low cholesterol, low fat! Get plenty for your family and friends! Enroll for wholesale prices with free shipping. $7.60 for 8 ounces shipped anywhere in USA http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com The Power of THREE ! Join our Team for Success in 2007!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 2:31:40 PM
We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success ! Come Join the Perfect Start Up for the Perfect Pay Plan ! Please Visit My Website Below and Get Started TODAY! http://www.theperfectstartup.com/?id=1311 Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 9:45:40 PM
Thank you Angie for this great opportunity.

Last chance for the Holiday savings!
Spring 2007 Catalogs will be arriving soon Online.
Happy New Year!
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!