Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
PROSTEUM PROSTATE RELIEF FOR MEN
12/29/2006 11:00:12 PM

If you’re dreading those endless trips to the bathroom that interrupt your days and your nights…if you’re concerned that things may only get worse as you age…if you think there’s nothing you can do but wait…listen up: You can be proactive about your prostate health!

Dear Friend,

Getting older isn’t something we like to think about. Unfortunately, it still happens. There’s a whole new set of problems that comes with age…and for men, prostate health should be the number-one priority.

That’s because the prostate is vital for two things no man wants to lose: sexual function and urinary health

Forget worrying about gray hair—this is much more important. As you age, changes in your prostate will try to sneak up and stealthily threaten your overall health. The prostate gland plays a key role in the male reproductive system. Situated just below the bladder, the prostate circles around the urethra, which is the tube that carries semen and urine through the penis and out of your body. Although the prostate is no larger than a walnut, this small gland has a big job: it is responsible for providing the fluids necessary for ejaculation.

But there are three main problems that can affect your prostate’s well-being, and your risk of developing these escalates with age:

• Enlargement (known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
  • Inflammation or infection (prostatitis)
  • Cancer

In fact, it is estimated that at least half of all men will suffer from an enlarged prostate (BPH) by the age of 50. That number jumps to almost 80% by age 80. The good news is that most prostate changes are not cancerous—but they do have the potential to profoundly affect your urinary function and interfere with your life. As the prostate grows and cells multiply out of control, the gland squeezes the urethra, which runs right through it. This can cause some very unpleasant urinary troubles, including:

• Frequent, strong urges to urinate
  • Difficulty starting to urinate
  • A weak or delayed urinary stream
  • Excessive trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night
  • A sensation of incomplete emptying of the bladder

When it comes to prostate health, you absolutely must know this:

Luckily, prostate health can be positively influenced by good nutrition. Research shows that getting enough essential fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins, and nourishing minerals can benefit the prostate, as well as reduce the risk of several cancers, including prostate cancer. And now there’s an easy way to give your prostate a nutritional boost: Gentlemen, meet Prosteum.

Prosteum is a blend of six natural ingredients carefully designed to support the optimal structure and function of the prostate gland. The nutrients in Prosteum can help you:

1. Curb the cellular changes that can cause the prostate to grow and swell
  2. Alleviate the urinary inconveniences associated with prostate challenges
  3. Enjoy comfort along with free urinary flow
  4. Preserve the prostate’s contribution to sexual function

Maintaining a healthy prostate may be easier than you think! Along with small lifestyle changes, it’s worth it to give the prostate extra nutritional support. Just ask the men who use Prosteum:

“A little after I turned 50, my doctor diagnosed me with BPH. He prescribe the latest "cure" from one of those high profile drug companies. I began taking the medicine, and it worked somewhat. But what it was really good at was making me not be able to perform in bed. I felt unmanned and embarrassed. I knew i had to do something. Then I found this wonderful Prosteum stuff from you guys and thought I'd give it a whirl. I stopped taking the medicine that the doc prescribed me and started with the Prosteum, and man am I glad I did. All my BPH symptoms are gone, and I have no problems at all in the bedroom. I'm happy, my wife is happy, and I feel free! Thanks Prosteum, you're the best!” —Bill S., Saginaw, Michigan

Side effects? Just say “no, thanks!”

Side effects and adverse reactions resulting from Chinese herbs are generally few and far between. In the rare case that effects are present, they are usually much less severe than those associated with modern prescription drugs. Prosteum contains nature’s ingredients for prostate health.

On the other hand, some prostate products on the market carry warning labels that outline a laundry list of side effects, including ejaculation problems, dizziness, sleeplessness, sudden drops in blood pressure, and fainting, and some may even affect the liver. (As if you don’t have enough to worry about already.)

Get natural nutritional support for your prostate and give yourself one less thing to worry about—with Prosteum.

Sometimes we don’t think enough about our health—until it’s gone. Maybe we avoid going to the doctor…we reach for potato chips instead of an apple…we flop on the couch and watch the game instead of going to the gym. While your doctor is the only one who can tell you if you have a prostate disorder (and it is critical to seek medical advice about your prostate regularly) you don’t have to just wait around for something to go wrong. Be kind to your prostate now with Prosteum—it may thank you later.

You’ve got nothing to lose: Try Prosteum FREE for two full weeks before buying a thing! That’s a $29.95 value—absolutely FREE! Begin your 14-day trial today by filling out the order form below…

YES! I want to be proactive about my prostate health and maintain my sexual and urinary function. Please begin my FREE trial and rush my first 14-day supply of Prosteum, a $29.95 value—FREE! This way, I can try Prosteum risk-free to see if it is right for me. I will pay only shipping and handling for my first 14-day supply.

First Name: Last Name:

Address:    
City:   State:

Zip Code:   Email Address:

*S&H not included

Los Angeles, CA. 90017

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!