Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
New Members, Introduce Your Self Here.
12/28/2006 6:00:39 PM

6:58:36 PM    Thursday, December 28, 2006

They say some of the best things in life start off slowly...am assuming that is the case here.  See since I started this forum last night, that we have TWO new members.  Hope you will introduce yourselves, and for others joining, encourage you to do the same.  Even feel free to post a link to your favorite site you would like people to visit, but in this thread, please keep it to one, so CHOOSE WISELY.

Keep Green

Keep the spirt of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.
+0
Re: New Members, Introduce Your Self Here.
1/15/2007 8:14:50 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am Jim Windwalker. I am founding director of the First Nations Outreach Project.
For the last 30 years I have been involved in civil and human rights, indigenous rights, environmental issues, ecopolitical issues, wildlife and habitat protection and several other areas.

I look forward to meeting other folks who are involved in issues as well as working to make a living.

After all, if we continue like we are, all the money in the world will be completely useless. Protect your investment, get involved.!!!!!!!!

Jim Windwalker

The Activist Portal
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!