Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Master Mind Means...
4/21/2007 5:24:25 PM

Can Your Business Survive If You Are Not Involved?

To make money online today, in order to compete with the most successful marketers in the world, you need to know what's going on, what's working and what's not, what's coming and what's done, you need an equal exchange of ideas, you can no longer have substantial success alone.

This is not self help or personal development, this is all business. Just think of the potential that your business will experience if you were to KNOW everything that was going on, when, where, who, what, why.

This is not an advertising site where we all try to sign each other up or sell each other stuff.  This is also not a downline club or recruiting system.

Cash MasterMind is an all-in-one MasterMind group service where Internet/Network Marketers can come together to share ideas, exchange resources, learn from each other, ask questions, let each other know what's working and what's no longer effective, what the next hot marketing tactic will be, what to watch out for and be wary of, just think of the effect on your business if you could tap into the knowledge of thousands of other marketers, many of them, successful professionals making serious money.

* Cash MasterMind Private MasterMind Forum
* Cash MasterMind Private MasterMind Chat Room
* Special Guest Live Chats
* Special Guest Recorded Interviews
* Personal Marketing Web Site
* Private Members Area

* Built-In Capture Pages
* Automated Follow Up
* Pre-Written Follow Up Letters
* Contact Manager
* Free Marketing Report Give-Away

CMM Records our voice chats and puts them in the back office so that members can listen at their leisure. We add new audios a couple of times each month.

CMM adds information products to our back office that we feel will help our members achieve success online. These products are added consistently.

You could pay hundreds of dollars a month to be involved in a MasterMind group like this one but we wanted to make sure that everyone could afford to be a part of our MasterMind group so we priced it at just $29.97 a month.

That's not all, we didn't stop at just making it affordable, we are going to pay out 80% of that in commissions back to our members.

--------------------

This program works folks, if you have not discovered it yet, you may go here to join. Thanks, and best wishes for your success!

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 5:34:02 PM
Hello my friends,
I just want to update ya all on "MY EASY PROMOTER"
I have now 41 people in my downline programs there.
It is making money constantly. I just had a sale today.

It is possible for you to make the same money.
All you have to do is sign free into the affiliate program it is free to join..

Really everyone needs advertisement, ours is the best.
We are all connected to alot of very influential people come join our team.
Get into a Business that works/ I will teach you

Our submitter is the most powerful promotional tool of our service.
With more than 700,000 sites to submit to, Your site get's indexed
with ease!

The system submits your site to a host of the worlds TOP Search Engines,Directories, Classifieds, Link Pages, FFA's, NewsGroups and more. This includes: Google, HotBot, Lycos, MSN, AllTheWeb, WebCrawler, Lycos, Northernlight, and all Dmoz sites! No one else submits to as many TOP Engines!!

By using a search engine, anybody can quickly and easily find a web site with the information needed. So ask yourself, "Can Internet users find my site when they need my information or service?" By registering your site with the search engines, this will allow people to easily locate your site!

This is the main function of the service and it is designed to submit your web pages to 1000's of search engines, directories, Free for all Pages, and free classified ad sites around the globe! With a database of over 700,000 sites, NO ONE submits to more engines!!

http://my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy
Get into a Business that works for everyone, I will teach you every thing you need to know to be successful.
Just email me-
simikathy2@yahoo.com
or call me=
253 277 1238
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 5:46:08 PM

Thanks for sharing Kathy! Hope you are having a great weekend. I just bookmarked your site, and will further investigate it. Looks like a good program!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!