Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
***Nutrasweet and Cancer*** The sweet Killer - Stop giving it to children
12/25/2006 4:06:31 AM

Have you heard of Neurotoxin artificial sweetners? They are synthetic sweetners like saccharin, Splenda, Aspartame, Neotame, Sweet&Low. The questions is what do all these synthetic artificial sweetners have in common? Answer. They are all POISONS.

FYI: Aspartame found in most diet sodas is 40% aspartic acid, 50% phenylalanine and 10% methanol and it metabolites into Formaldehyde formic acid and diketopiperazine. Aspartic acid a naturally occurring chemical in the brain to support neurotransmitter gets over stimulated when taking these POISONS creating too many neurons. This excess damages or kills neurons hence the term “excitotoxin.”

How many children do you know like to drink sodas?

Bottom line if you are addicted to drinking sodas you need to STOP ASAP and get detoxed NOW. To learn more click here: www.wakeupgethealthy.com

Nutrasweet and Cancer

By Joseph Mercola, MD

Dr. Morando Soffritti and his international team of researchers have been investigating the link between aspartame and leukemia for a number of years. Last fall, we received the first tidbits about his long-term study of aspartame on rats and more horrible health risks.

His study is finally published, and the news is as bad as expected. More than 200 million people consume aspartame in their foods, drinks, vitamins and toothpaste, among other things, and their exposure to it frequently begins in the womb, so there’s simply no telling how massive the problem truly is.

Will Dr. Soffritti’s latest findings provoke far more scrutiny about the debatable safety of artificial sweeteners? I certainly hope so.

However, it will probably retain its profit-motive driven defenders, such as former G.D. Searle CEO Donald Rumsfeld. But despite their claims, the evidence is quite compelling that artificial sweeteners are not good for you; leukemia is just one of more than 90 different related symptoms that have been documented in humans who ingest aspartame.

If you are time pressured like me and just don’t have the time to read the enormous amount of compelling evidence that makes the case for why you or anyone you love should never consume aspartame, then I would strongly recommend ordering the video “Sweet Misery.” (www.soundandfuryproductions.com)

Without question, it is the single best summary of the issues of aspartame toxicity and some of the leading crusaders for bringing the truth to the public are in the film.

The phenylalanine in aspartame dissociates from the ester bond and increases dopamine levels in your brain. This can lead to symptoms of depression because it distorts the serotonin/dopamine balance. It can also lead to migraine headaches and brain tumors through a similar mechanism.

Furthermore, the aspartic acid in aspartame is a well-documented excitotoxin. Excitotoxins are usually amino acids, such as glutamate and aspartate. These special amino acids cause particular brain cells to become excessively excited, to the point they will quickly die. Excitotoxins can also cause a loss of brain synapses and connecting fibers.

Then the ester bond in aspartame is broken down to formaldehyde and methanol, which have their own toxicities. So it is absolutely no surprise that leukemia is associated with using it.

If you are having trouble kicking the, in this case, “diet” soda habit, then please read our recent article on how to easily get rid of your soda addiction (go to www.mercoloa.com).

And if you’re drinking diet drinks in an attempt to lose weight, they won’t help you; diet soft drinks can double your obesity risks. If you want to lose weight, eat according to your metabolic type and start an appropriate exercise plan.

Dr. Mercola is proponent of health freedom through informed consent and hosts one of the world’s most dynamic and comprehensive health information websites at www.mercola.com. Those who have an interest in medical issues affecting themselves and their families are encouraged to visit the site to obtain cutting edge news and health information.

END

Please do help us to put the word out about this Opportunity that Saves Lives.

1- Read amazing health recovery stories

http://www.livingsugars.com/stories.htm

2- Read amazing CANCER recovery stories

http://www.glycoresource.com/cancer.html

3- To order Glyconutrients:

http://www.MostpowerfulAntioxidant.com

Referred by Roberto AC (Click Yes)

You can also go here and learn about Acidosis the seed bed to many diseases that can cause CANCER

http://www.wakeupgethealthy.com

My gift to YOU ***Critical**** Info To save your life.

FREE Cancer Prevention Report click here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20052/ShowForum.aspx

Should you ever need a vaccine exemption you can get it here:

http://www.vaclib.org They are all free.

To your health and success

Robert

+0
Re: ***Nutrasweet and Cancer*** The sweet Killer - Stop giving it to children
2/6/2007 6:29:52 AM

Aspartame Causes Metabolic Acidosis

http://presidiotex.com/aspartame/Nancy_Markle/nancy_markle.html 

Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 00:42:07 -0700

WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE,

the MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOUNDATION &

the FDA are being sued for

COLLUSION WITH MONSANTO.

Article written by Betty Martini

I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on ASPARTAME: Marketed as 'NutraSweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.' In the keynote address by the EPA, they announced that there was an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus, and they did not understand what toxin was causing this to be rampant across the United States.

I explained I was there to lecture on exactly that subject. When the temperature of Aspartame exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME coverts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. (Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants.) The methanol toxicity mimics multiple sclerosis; thus, people were being diagnosed with having multiple sclerosis in error. The multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, where methanol toxicity is.

In the case of systemic lupus, we are finding it has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. Also, with methanol toxicity, the victims usually drink three to four 12 oz. cans of them per day, some even more. In the cases of systemic lupus, which is triggered by ASPARTAME, the victim usually does not know that the aspartame is the culprit. The victim continues its use aggravating the lupus to such a degree, that sometimes it becomes life threatening.

When we get people off the aspartame, those with systemic lupus usually become asymptotic. Unfortunately, we cannot reverse this disease. On the other hand, in the case of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, (when in reality, the disease is methanol toxicity), most of the symptoms disappear. We have seen cases where their vision has returned and even their hearing has returned. This also applies to cases of tinnitus.

During a lecture I said "If you are using ASPARTAME [NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc.] and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss, you probably have ASPARTAME DISEASE!"

People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I've got this. Is it reversible?" It is rampant. Some of the speakers at my lecture were even suffering from these symptoms. In one lecture attended by the Ambassador of Uganda, he told us that their sugar industry is adding aspartame! He continued by saying that one of the industry leader's son could no longer walk due in part to product usage! We have a very serious problem.

Even a stranger came up to Dr. Espisto,(one of my speakers) and myself and said, "Could you tell me why so many people seem to be coming down with MS?"

During a visit to a hospice, a nurse said that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke drinkers, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence. Here is the problem. There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was originally included as a sweetener in 100 different products. Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, but to no avail.

Nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets. Now there are over 5,000 products containing this chemical, and the PATENT HAS EXPIRED!!!!

You can go here to read the rest of the story:

http://presidiotex.com/aspartame/Nancy_Markle/nancy_markle.html  

OK! Now that you have read this ask your self this question.

How much sugar is in ONE Soda Pop?

Think about this. One can of SODA POP has 10 spoons of sugar

People that drink One Soda per day X 30 days = 30 soda cans per month X 12 months = 360 sodas per year X 10 spoons of sugar per can of soda = 3,600 spoons of sugar annually.  WOW! Any diabetics in the house?

It will take 32 glasses of water at a pH of 9.9 to neutralize the Acidity caused by one soda pop. Any person drinking any sodas what so ever will develop what is called ACIDOSIS. To make matter worst if are fully vaccinated the Acidosis problem has now compounded to higher levels for you to become very Sick

What you now need to do is to Detox ASAP and clean your blood from these Toxic chemicals and neutralize the Acidosis. If you do nothing then remember this:

Every day, month and years that goes by, your body will have regenerated new cells, but because of the Toxic Load of chemicals in the blood due to vaccinations the cells are replicating diseased until finally the disease will surface and take the body over, and for many people it has already begun. Who do you know with Diabetes? If they do nothing and just continue using pHarma Drugs they will eventually go BLIND AND LOSE THEIR LEGS TO AMPUTATION.

Babies get shots the very first day they are Borne. Baby's bodies are being assaulted especially in the Brain because the Blood Brain Barrier is not fully formed and many of the
Toxic chemicals go right through the Blood Brain Barrier assaulting the neurotransmitters braking down the cell to cell communication and altering the DNA causing many illnesses like Seizures ADD/ADHD Autism, Asthma, Cancer and lots more.

The first thing you may want to do is to have your self and the children’s urine, hair, and blood analyzed for chemicals like Mercury, Lead, ect

OK! Now get this. Every one that has been vaccinated have acidic blood because of the vaccine ingredients. This means that these people are at a higher risk for Cancer. It has been validated that Cancer and Tumors can not grow in a high pH Alkaline body. If your pH blood Alkalinity is below 7.0 you have Acidosis and are at risk for getting many diseases including Cancer.

What can you do? Start drinking pH enhanced water. I use this patented product called Xtreme X20 with all the water I cook and drink. It will add naturally 74 electrolytes and minerals to the water and also raise the pH to 9.9

Go here NOW! To learn more about how to

STOP Acidosis:

www.Wakeupgethealthy.com

+0
Re: ***Nutrasweet and Cancer*** The sweet Killer - Stop giving it to children
2/17/2007 10:52:27 PM

Always read the ingredients. Did you know that some children vitamins have Aspartame?

Here is an excellent document where you can read about

the dangers of eating and drinking foods with Artificial Sweetener

Aspartame being the leader in this Toxic Sweet chemical that is

causing many diseases and even Cancer.

There are lots of scientific documents to support that CANCER

CAN NOT GROW IN A HIGH pH Alkaline body.

http://www.wakeupgethealthy.com

The children are the ones that are more at risk of eating and drinking foods that

Have this deadly Toxic artificial sugar that causes the blood to become ACIDIC

Click here to get the FREE Report and learn more: about Apartame.
http://www.vaclib.org/news/astimes.htm

Many children and adults are drinking sodas or eating foods that are Acid will lower the pH Alkalinity of the body, and this will prepare the person to have Cancer or Tumors some times early in live.

Many people take their supplements with Acid water. the supplements taken will work but not as good as if you were taking the supplements with enhanced pH water.

Healthy Sweetener Use Guide

Sweeteners to Use

Stevia *

Barley Malt

Evaporated Cane Juice

Fruit Juice

Rice Syrup

Honey (Do not give to Babies)

Licorice Root (small amounts)

Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) *

Amasake

Vegetable Glycerin

Xylitol*

*Safe for diabetics

Sweeteners to Avoid

Aspartame

Neotame

Sucralose (Splenda)

Saccharin

Acesulfame-K (Sunette, Sweet & Safe, Sweet One)

Cyclamates

Refined Sugar #

High Fructose Sweeteners #

Sorbitol #

*Safe for diabetics

# Can be used in very small amounts

Source: www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/detox.html 

To stop Acidosis and reverse the damaged done by these bad sugars drink enhaned pH water X20.

It took me a while to find X20 pH water enhancer and now this is all the water that I drink with my supplements.

The X20 is a patented product. It has 74 electrolytes and minerals, and makes the water wetter (smaller molecules) and will drive the nutrients of supplement further down into the cells to better absorb and you are also getting Detoxed deeper at the cellular level.

You can go to my web site to learn How to Stop Acidosis.

http://www.Wakeupgethealthy.com

Be sure to read the FREE Cancer Prevention Report or click here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/540742.aspx

Thank again for taking time to respond to my message.

Be blessed in all that you do.

Robert C

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!