Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Tip On Posting A Subject To A Forum
12/23/2006 11:44:51 AM
Hello All,

As we enter into Hanukkah and the upcoming Christmas and Kwanzaa I Wish everyone a joyous and safe holiday.

I just want to give a little tip on posting a new thread into forums.

When you are selecting a forum to place a thread post check the description of that forum to see if there are any stipulations about posting. Some forums allow ads and some do not.

If you are not sure contact the forum owner and they will be more than greatful to give you an answer.

Be sure to fill in your profile and place a signature file there and that will show up in every post you make.

May 2007 be prosperous for you.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
http://www.bizzyblogz.biz

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Tip On Posting A Subject To A Forum
12/23/2006 1:38:39 PM

Ken, Thank you that is good sound advice.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2006 1:44:22 PM

Thanks Kenneth,

From time to time, when we are in the excitement of the moment, it's easy to lose sight of our manners.  Thanks for this gentle reminder that common courtesy should always be our guide in all that we do, whether online or offline.

Finally, thanks for Megatraffic, thanks for BizzyBlogz, and most of all, thanks for being such a Great Friend here at Adland. 

Wishing You A Joyous Holiday & A Successful New Year.

Your Friend,

Phil  

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
12/23/2006 4:18:41 PM
Thanks for this Informaton

AllMe Best
Baldur
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2006 8:12:25 PM
hi,
this is great advice. may i add that if anyone needs help with a
signature file to please find me. it took me so long, and it is so simple. thanks to kenneth, my hair has grown back. lol have a wonderful holiday.
nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!