Menu

Promote
Hilde Makkinje

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
AGLOCO, an Enlightening and Brilliant Idea to build an Economic Internet Community..
12/20/2006 9:47:58 AM
If you haven't heard of it, Agloco will soon hit your screen! I have seen come and go a lot of plans and affiliate programs on the internet.. but this one really is booming and rocking you of your socks..

Since a few weeks, four to be precise, AGLOCO is hitting the internet and they have set a goal; having 10 million members by July 2007... Today I got a message from AGLOCO that if every excisting member today would recruit 5 more members, they will reach their goal by May 2007..

What is it all about; AGLOCO is a community that pays their members to use the internet as they always do. The difference is that normally you are not paid to use internet or to watch ads or advertorials or to search for topics you like to know more about... Because of the fact AGLOCO is owned by its members this is possible..

I have done my math on this one and I stick with the Triple Five Rule, which means this; you sign up 5 people, they sign up 5 people each and everyone has an average usage of 5 hours a month (!!!) with the AGLOCO Viewbar (which is in beta testing at the moment)... Sticking with the Triple Five Rule will make over $4500,- on a monthly base.. Not bad I would say..

AGLOCO is totally FREE TO SIGN UP and is about to go BIG in about 7-10 weeks when they will release the Viewbar.. If you want to be an early member, don't hesitate and SIGN UP TODAY!! You don't have anything to loose, except that you might carry a bigger wallet in a few months..

Believe me, it really IS FUN to see your refferals and indirect refferals grow EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply on this post! I hope to see you on the other side.. www.agloco.com/r/BBBJ3082

Warm Regards and Big Hugs,

Hilde M.Makkinje
MissM@c LifeStylezz Inc.
the Netherlands

'Thoughts are meant to become Alive, Shared with Others & Cherished by Millions
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!