Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT PASSWORD REQUIRED
12/20/2006 12:10:04 AM

hello Linda...hate that when that happens....

happy holidays

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2006 12:19:39 PM
Thanks for the laugh, CraftieDutch, Linda, AdlandsGhost ~~ I greatly appreciate this forum! your friend, Beth ps !! FUNNY !! promo Page for making SERIOUS!$!$!$! 2 Opportunities in 1 :: All you need to learn to have an online business :: The Freedom of your Own WebSITE! :: Your Own Business Profits! :: Multiple Streams of income !! http://gdi.downlineservice.com/?u=BethsVentures Wishing you a Happy Hollydaze and a most hopeful New Year!! Yours Truly, Beth
+0
12/21/2006 11:43:08 PM
LOL!! VERY FUNNY!! THANKS FOR THAT ONE!!
+0
Terry Davis

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/22/2006 3:59:11 PM
Leave it to you Linda......lol

Merry Christmas.

Terry
+0
3/3/2007 1:05:34 AM

Once again I am here Linda

A man sick with hemorrhoids went to doctor, after checkup doctor told him “ you have to come for few days to my clinic regularly so I shell treat you” after visiting few days one day doctor told him “ sorry today I am busy and have to go some where why you don’t take this medicine and ask your wife to put on you” he took the medicine home and told her to apply this medicine on her, the time when she start to apply the medicine she put her one hand on his shoulder after feeling her hand he ask her “ where is your second hand” she “ I am applying the medicine with” he “ but the doctor was putting both hands on my shoulders”

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!