Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don't Get Hurt in MLM, Gain the Knowledge First
12/13/2006 7:24:36 PM

FREE E-BOOK
Click this link for your FREE E-Book

Why does anyone join an MLM company, put tons of time and effort in, read inspirational books to get a positive mind set, attend training sessions only to find they are not even covering their expenses?   Why?

As people we all get emotional about the product, about the people in the business, and it's your little club that you love going to every week – but let's be realistic, that alone is not going to earn you a recurring income month after month!  We all join companies because the person that told us about the business is someone we like, respect, known for ages, a good friend, someone that you did not know but liked them after their presentation, or one of the leaders spotted you and told you you'd be great at this business and you can do it.

You then join up and months later…because your mind set is not to give up, you keep going telling yourself things will get better and you will find people and you will make money in the future and the people you bring in will find people and make money too…but let's be honest your just kidding yourself…at who's expense…Your own…the worse thing you can do is go into denial.

I am a Blue personality type and I thought just like that too and joined companies, sometimes just to help out a good friend.  Blues don't even bother to read Policies and Procedures.  I have now woken up in the past 4 months and realised that MLM is an education in itself.  I understand I have to now fully understand the Policies and Procedures.  They need to be accessible to anyone before they join the business – not hidden away.

I understand the basic personality types and understand why very few people earn big money because of the hold the Hammer RED personality types (heavy hitters) have on companies.  Getting companies to change the compensation plan in their favour without you even realising this so the earning structure is 10% part-timers, 40% middle, 50% top earners.

I now understand that 70% of people that are Yellow and Green personality types who don't like being bullied by the REDS and have no chance of ever making big money, only crumbs from the table. 

Because of my knowledge and previous painful experience I have now found the company that works for every personality type so everyone earns money.  I love it because you can do your business step-by-step and take your time to grow. And with an earning structure of 50% part-timers, 40% middle, 10% top earners it is so much of a fairer system with no pressure and restrictions imposed on you.  None of the old-fashioned systems of go out and get 100 No's to get a Yes and having to make a contact list of 100 people or more, phoning cold leads – all nonsense.

To really understand and educate yourself on MLM and personality types please download the free e-book, which can also help you understand not just MLM, but relationships in any business and your family.

If you have your Policies & Procedures for your current MLM and you would like them to be fully explained to you, please feel free to talk with me: +44(0)1908 615622 or email me at sandysgift.co.uk

I feel loved that someone took the time to let me know this ebook was available.

It is true what they say

"In the moment of your decision your destiny is shaped".

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!