Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIXTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/11/2006 5:38:27 PM
hi marulyn,
the flowers are lovely. i don't now what to say to you. your kind words are so appreciated. i love you too.
mumsie
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2006 5:41:21 PM
hi barb,
thank you so much.
nan
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2006 5:56:24 PM
jenny
i'm so glad that you are all fixed. you have been missed. i just try to do mt best.
nan
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2006 6:06:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, NAN !
You definitely deserve this recognition! You have accomplished alot in Adlandpro and in your life.It's great having you as a friend!
Love you!
Carla :)

Congratulations
Congratulations
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2006 6:57:12 PM

Hi Nan, and team

John here

Thank you Georgios for nominating Nan, she truly deserves this "Women of Courage" Award.

Congratulations Nan.

When Luella and myself came to adlands, when we both had our seperate accounts, you were amongst the first to welcome and greet us into this community. When we first launched TC4Women's website, you were there showing us your wonderful support, and when Luella and myself joined forces by creating our new TC4Women account here at adlandPro community, again you quickly joined our new friends list. You are a wonderful supportive friend and it's ourselves who are indeed honoured with the privilege of bestowing our "Women of Courage" award upon you. We love you Nan and so too do your many friends who you have helped along the way, never looking for medals, never seeking self glory, yet through your own struggles through health issues, you have still found the time to help many here within this community, this is our way of saying thank you in return.

This "Woman of Courage" forum is fast becoming the epicenter for every woman to aspire towards. You Are our sixth heroine to be etched into our ever growing Book of courageous women. Once again Nan we love, and thank all that you unselfishly do for others. Thank you for your warm hearted friendship, and thank you for being this weeks "Woman of Courage" you really deserve it.

Lots of Love & Hugz always

John Elliott aka Oaky Wood & Luella May

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!