Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
And in the end it's not the years in your life that count....
6/20/2005 9:36:40 AM
"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: And in the end it's not the years in your life that count....
6/20/2005 10:07:53 AM
Good Morning to ya Bogdan and all my family friends of AdLandPro, And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years For you will not be judged or remembered in the end by your age,, but by your deeds It just goes to show, You'll only "get out" what you are willing to put in. So young or old, live each moment as it was your last and leave your mark. For me, I hope its the smiles I try to create everyday. Hey lets start an epidemic, share a smile, their contagious, lol --- (o: If you cant find yours I will gladly share mine with you, Dr Bob
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2005 10:30:02 AM
Hello Bogdan, Thanka for the invite,hope you had a nice Fathers Day.just want to share this; Best Remembered- We are best and long remembered by the people,on this earth for the gifts we leave behind us,that perpetuate their worth, but our lord is greater mindful of the deeds we do eachday that perpetuate his kindness in just simple ,christian ways. He is not impressed by gestures of a single gift of heart that is meant to praise our kindness- even after we depart-for it is his proven wisdom that the measure of our worth Is the daily, christian duties we perform upon this earth. Little deeds and acts of kindness that we choose to do each day, to remove anothers hardship or make light anothers way; And to share our wealth and blessings with the needs of suffering lots- to be longest,best remembered,in our lords most sacred heart. by; Michael Dubina thanks,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/20/2005 10:44:42 AM
Very well said Bogdan!! If you don't live for the Now, You haven't really Lived. :)
+0
6/20/2005 12:12:06 PM
Hi Bogdan, I have gotten much pleasure and inspiration from these forums. Thank you for including me. I resoponse to this, all I can say is this. Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow has not arrived, and all you can do is live as if all you have is right now. We have all witnessed events in recent history which tells us nothing is promised beyond the moment except for hope, which is still a pretty good deal, for it drives all that we do. I wish nothing but a full life and the heart's fondest desires for all at AdLand, no matter race creed or religion. As we are a global community, I hope we are doing good in this momnet which will spread worldwide. Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!