Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIFTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/5/2006 5:38:59 AM

Hi Luella,

WOW as if Veronica's words weren't enough to set those tears rolling down my cheek, your reply was equally touching with the beautiful poignant words from "Fiddler on the Roof" ( I cried whilst watching that too) The words to the song "Sunrise Sunset" perfectly reflects the universal themes of love for your family and the inevitable passing of time. Now I'm an old sentimentalist sitting here with these words bouncing in my mind, and indeed "When did we grow older" so sudenly as we look back and see our baby's all grown up as we enter the autumnal years of our own life. Where did those years all go. Here is a beautiful rendition by harpist Sally Felcher I hope you all enjoy whilst reflecting on the complete words, and what they really mean to you. MP3 - Sunrise, Sunset Its an mp3 and 2 mb but well worth downloading.

Luella has fought many battles, throughout her life, her courage and determination has made her into the most wonderful and caring of people I've ever met. She oozes love for her family and everyone she ever meats, this is Luella's charisma, that shows through in everything she doeas and has made her into the most wonderful person she is today, giving out her inner love everywhere she goes. She's the earth angel we all seek in our lives, helping and caring for others every single day. If more people took a leaf out of Luellas book, or came under her wings then the world world certainly be a far better place.

As you all know by now, as its been said so many many times, we first met through my poetry and Luella's love of my writings and our friendship has grown and blossomed in many ways. Through our good times and bad we have supported each other, through sickness's and health we have been there for each other, learning meanings of life, and surrounded by adversity, for richer and for poorer, we have become closer as we lost money within our early business encounters, and now here we are, poised on the brink of the greatest adventure together. With courage, dedication and determination and great respect for each other we have built TC4Women and our other business's together into a possition of security. Our rollercoaster ride to success continues.

I love you Luella for being the most loving, loyal and caring person I know. Your Rewards will be Verified and are certainly writen in our book of life as we move towards 2007 together and the many adventures that await, all there just over the horizon, you know where, second star on the right and straight on till morning.

Remember without dreams or goals in our lives, how we goona have a dream come true.

Thank you for being so courageous, thank you for being who you are, in my eyes you certainly deserve our award of "Woman of Courage" and judging by the many replies many more do also.

Lots of LOVE, Earth Angel and big old sentimental hugs and kisses from me

John your parnter in everything (I'm the little angel to your right) under your wing LOL

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2006 8:32:57 AM

Joe!  You are wonderful!  Thank you!

Hugs!

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2006 8:34:54 AM

Hello Sonny,

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kindest regards,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2006 9:08:17 AM

Oh John, this is the loveliest post ever!  Your words always bring tears to my eyes and render me speechless.  I have a big lump in my throat and between that and my tears I am sitting reading your most beautiful words over and over while listening to the most beautiful rendition of Sunrise, Sunset.

We are entering our autumnal years and I don't like it.  I must search for that fountain of youth.  I just refuse to get old.  By the way, where is Peter Pan?  However, if I must enter my autumnal years, I cannot think of a better way to spend them than with you. 

Oh John, but you know that YOU are the wind beneath my wings.  Without you by my side, we would not be reaping this wondrous success!  Without your belief in me and encouragement I would still be sitting here with the silly free site that Veronica gave me wondering what to do next.

You are my guiding light and it is you who are the great one.

We have been through a wondrous year.  Yes, even the bad times with the suffering, pain, and tears were good, for they brought us to where we are.  And this is where it gets really good.

I start my venture in juvenile hall today and I will blog about it tomorrow.  I am most excited.  This is just an extension of TC4Women empowering women throughout the world. 

I look forward to the future and the magical journey in which we are embarking. 

Thank you John, for giving me back the wonder and magic that I possessed as a child.  You are my wonder, you are my magic.

I love you, my partner in everything . . .

Luella xo

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2006 10:09:04 AM
Hello again Luella and John (and everyone else:) Something happened when we all met and accepted that we were drawn together for a purpose. Meeting the two of you and Dr V and Lanell and many others in this vast land of the internet is one of those one in a million, who woulda thunk it kind of experiences for me. This morning a very good friend in California-reconnected with me and inspired this poem I would like to share. I’m Still Here People come into your life and then people go While they are with me, its’ sad because I always know That our laughter and tears we share bonding our hearts Will soon become memory for we shall soon have to part. Life requires moving on to the next task Can’t linger with long goodbyes Moving out of my grasp are new lessons New tools, new friends that I will need for the job. My journey had been wonderous, for now I have seen Life lived by those who live it their own special way Each one developed by the dictates of the circumstances of their day Some dealt with love and some dealt with horror –will all of those that I have loved, get to see tomorrow? I hope that I helped them in some very small way I had little to offer, save listening, at the end of the day I’m still here, I still listen, my heart can still contain Your hopes and your dreams, and your memories …theres’ room right next to mine. 12/2/2006 Joyce Hyde
+0