Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Lutes

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS # 57
12/3/2006 11:28:16 AM

Hi Tim,

It is a pleasure to learn more about you.  Your philosphy about what you want to accomplish in life is very interesting and should provide you and your family with great personal rewards. 

You certainly deserve to be recognzed in ths weeks PARADE of STARS.

I wish you much success in the future.

Pauline

Pauline Lutes http://LeadingEdgeNetwork.biz Gratitude should not be an occasional incident, but a continuous attitude.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 11:39:24 AM
Thank you Marilyn for showcasing Tim. I actually googled you after one of our WOSAT meetings because I'm fascinated by the helicopter references all the time:) Tim, you description exemplifies why tales of the Western cowboy are so romantic and refuse to go away. You express yourself very well and it is obvious listening to you speak that you are a man of integrity and a person you can trust. It sound like you and Patricia are a great couple and wonderful parents-thats another of you 'selling' points-you are a terrific dad! Your face lights up (yes we can feel it over cyberspace) and all else fades into background noise when one of your little ones says the magic word: Daddy!
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 11:53:43 AM

Wow Tim, that was a beautifully expressive bio! I don't think I've ever heard the plains described better - and I'm a life long reader.

I see your posts everywhere, and it's really good to know more about you. Thanks for being a true AdlandPro Star.

Judy ; )

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 2:13:59 PM

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for your words. It's very nice that you took the time to drop by and offer your congratulations.

Best regards,

T

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!