This thread is locked.
Promote
Kathleen Dedon

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This looks very interesting
11/28/2006 5:13:02 PM

I received the following email from a friend:

I don't usually recommend anything other than our company to earn income from home. I don't like the idea of people being distracted by 'money making opportunities' that typically don't work or don't last.

However, I just found something that is exceptional that can pay you passively as you do what you already do -- surf the Internet as usual.

You download a small ad bar onto your computer and you get paid for the hours you use your computer as you ordinarily use it.

Small ads will display on the ad bar and that is what generates the money to pay you. You don't have to do anything else! You can minimize the ad bar at any time.

I see this as a very simple way to generate some extra income to support you in your primary business so I recommend it to anyone who could use the extra check.

Enroll for free quickly at this address:
www.agloco.com/r/BBBD6750 

They should send you an email to confirm. If you don't get it you should get a follow up email in a day or two. You will need to confirm you received that email to activate your account. Download the ad bar and you're done. You will be paid for surfing. (The ad bar is in beta testing, and wasn't available where I am, but I figure we can get ourselves prepositioned now. It's FREE and will always be free.)

Send your own referral link out to others on your email list and you will earn income for their surfing time too! This is worth it guys! I did this same concept in the late 90's with All Advantage, a company these same founders started back then. I was receiving over $500 dollars per month for it and all I had done was refer a few people to it with an email. It was the same concept (download a small ad bar and get paid for just having it there).

They went out of business when the Internet Bubble burst, but they claim they know how to make the model work this time without them needing so much outside funding. I am convinced it is a sound idea and worth you sending out some emails to others to get into it early.

Then just forget about it and focus on your primary business.

Partners in success!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!