Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Too many different programs
11/28/2006 12:03:43 PM
Thanks for your resonse.  The one thing I'm trying to avoid is starting another networking mareketing model.  The principals of network marketing is great but eventially it stalls because no one new is coming in.  And the few that do at the bottom get now benefit.  So, over time the people at the top are making money and the people on the bottom are loosing money.  I don't care how the compensation plan is structured eventually it happens.

That's why the model of adlandpro is so much better.  A truely free service and if later you want to buy something cool but it's not required and there is alot of benefit to the free participants.  Look at what we are doing right now with this thread. 

I think I am going to pursue putting something together that could become a win/win model.  There are alot of very smart people out there.  And there are always customers looking for marketng help.  Marketing drives all business.

I have a new brick and mortar contract that pays millions over the next couple of years and to perform I have to have marketers and sales people to help, I can't do it alone.  The internet model is the same thing, it takes a team and a real tangible product.

Pay It Forward Network
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/28/2006 1:05:09 PM
Hi David,

Again some good points. I believe though, that there is a model out there that avoids the "stall" by creating what's called a "flip". This is designed to redistribute the members within the structure, so that the ones at the "bottom" are shifted towards the top, and the ones at the top are shifted toward the bottom.
But over all..as you've said, many of these programs do stall, and while the top levels have made lots of money, the bottoms are left with nothing but empty promises.
Actually, Adlandpro isn't all that different though..and I see you're also in a Multi tiered company in PIF4P. Here in Adland there is lots of benefit to the free member, and as an affiliate there is a provision for a residual income from paid signups or purchases, and ultimately it would follow the same eventual end when the "well" of new members eventually dries up ( in which case  the bottom would collapse upward with paids reverting to free or leaving altogether) but that could take a very long time.
I've also envisioned a "crew" if you will..that gets into one program and builds on the team so that the people are earning, and then moving into another program where the levels are brought in systematically from the bottom up into the next, and vice versa for the next, and the next, basically levelling the playing field, all earning something from each system, and developing for everyone multiple streams of income.
I for one am not content to deny the benefit of MLM "leveraging" simply because as so often happened in the past the bottom levels got left in the cold.
I certainly congratulate your desire to break the mold and develop something that benefits all the people who would join you!
Similarly, WOSAT will be bringing out a marvelous plan for the success of all who join with us.
Keep in touch :-)

Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Robert Bland

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/15/2006 4:36:01 PM
Hi

I agree, I end up signing up for heaps of programs and after a while I forget which one is which.
At present Im just concentrating on 2:

1. GDI  (The product/service)
2.Traffic Wave(the means of promotion/advertizing)

Also Traffic Wave is a perfectly good product/service in itself.

Bob
Robert Bland 0064210318719 http://www.12path.com/320388619046/
+0
12/26/2006 8:44:47 AM
Boy, do I understand what you're talking about!  I can't even begin to tell you how many programs I signed up for.  That's why i was so excited to find Pay It Forward 4 Profits.  It gave me the direction I needed to get off the rollercoaster and start generating profits in my existing businesses.  I was already in GDI and Traffic Swarm.  My GDI downline is growing because of PIF4P as it is intregrated in the program.  I'm finally starting to generate residual income and it's all related to the mentoring I received through PIF4P.
Gayle Hermanson Automated Business Opportunity! Make $1,000 - $10,000 monthly http://sassyshoppers.createmyfuture.com/goland3/ad
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!