Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alan Smith

157 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thanks for: Hidden Danger in your purse
11/26/2006 12:11:22 PM

Mary,

Thanks for the article on Hidden Dangers in your purse. It caught my attn, because I thot you were going to mention the Huge Hidden Danger in your purse or Wallet is:

Your Social Security Number!

many people still carry their US Social Security Card in their wallets OR other cards with the US or Canadian SS# on it. We used to print our drivers license # or our SS# on our checks, didn't we?

All that the Identity Thief needs is your SS# and name. They can find out your address and the other data that they need to STEAL your good name and credit.

It took me weeks and many hours to clean up the ID theft that I experienced. The crooks began to apply for credit in my name and buy things they never would pay for.  Ask for my story.

There are Five (5) kinds of ID Theft including Medical ID Theft, would could get you prescribed with the wrong meds.  there is Criminal ID Theft that could get us imprisoned wrongly.  Ask for the story of Julia, from Las Vegas.

If you want to get educated about how to protect yourself and prevent ID Theft visit http://MyID.ws -

It is very enlightening!

Best of success to all of you!  Let's keep what we make! 

Alan Smith, Your Guide to Being On-Purpose --------------------------- http://www.MyID.ws probably the best Identity Theft resource on the internet. ---- View the Movie: http://asmith.greatcareerplan.com View the Presentation!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hidden Danger in your purse
11/26/2006 12:16:07 PM
HI MARY,
Thanks so much! I will wash mine weekly now if not more!Also will avoid restroom floors!
sincerely,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2006 12:16:13 PM
Alan, Thanks for taking notice. Often we open a thread because we think it is about a certain subject. This particular thread is about a minute little problem most women don't think about......bringing contamination home to their kitchen counter. Please let others in your family know about it.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2006 12:53:10 PM
Hi Mary,

Well YUK!  what a horrible thought.  There is a superstition in Spain that you should never leave your handbag on the floor or the money will fly out - which must save a lot of use here from bacteria as we never leave them on the floor! 

Money - try soaking your coins in Coca Cola - they'll come up like new - which doesnt say much for what it does to your stomach!

A practical forum, as ever.

Love
Jenny

+0
Dee
Dee Winder

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/26/2006 1:26:14 PM

This is a good article. I never thought about my purse being a "germ" carrier.

Will have to get a hook and find a place in my home to hang it up.

Thanks.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!