Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
No toxins today, just holiday helpful hints
11/25/2006 4:14:40 PM
Tree sliding in the stand? cut a piece of rubber shelf liner to fit the bottom of the stand. Wrinkled bows? Throw them in the dryer with a damp washcloth. Run on fluff cycle for two minutes to perk them up. Candle wax on furniture? Use my furniture polish! Or... you can harden the wax with an ice cube wrapped in plastic and gently scrape the wax off with a spatula. Tarnished brass? Use my tough and tender product. Or... rub with a half cut lemon dipped in salt. Rinse thoroughly with water and polish with soft cloth. Lumpy gravy? Pour into blender in small batches and process until smooth. Or press through a sieve. Over crisp cookies? Store in airtight container for 24 hours with a piece of bread and they will soften. Out of ornament hangers? Use paper clips, large safety pins or ribbon. Posted by Woman's Day December 5 issue.
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: No toxins today, just holiday helpful hints
11/25/2006 5:38:32 PM
Thank you Angie for the helpful hints for the holidays.
Kathy C
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2006 2:03:30 AM

Angie, take some time and read Woman’s World Magazine as this is one of the most informative mags I have read in a long time - plus it has excellent recipes – LOL

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2006 9:30:51 AM
Nick, I will do that. I am always looking for mags with helpful info and great new recipes that I can torture my loved ones with. Have a great day.
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!