Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Associate yourself with men of good quality....
6/17/2005 12:15:37 PM
"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation. It is better be alone than in bad company." George Washington
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Associate yourself with men of good quality....
6/17/2005 12:47:03 PM
Hey My friend.... What about WOMAN of good quality... You probably knew you would get this response from me.. huh? lol Thanks Tiffany
Tiffany Asmussen 360-661-5692 retiredyoung29@yahoo.com http://AArtGallery.igi-art.com Visit my site just for fun, OR if you are looking for a Successful online website business that REALLY PAYS!! This is the one!
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2005 1:08:05 PM
Hi Tiffany, George Washington lived in times when word "men" meant both, men and women. :) Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
The
The Junky

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/17/2005 1:09:21 PM
Nice one Tiff hehe...
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2005 1:19:20 PM
Hello Bogdan,Thank you for the invite,well one might think there with men(meaning both)Of good Quality But then one finds out not so good after all,There are many fools out there.We live in a society of trickery ,oh how sad for the fools. have a most wonderful Fathers day.kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0