Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Perfect for Stay-At-Home Moms - or anyone!
11/22/2006 2:23:48 PM

Hello All!  I have recently joined a great internet marketing business that has many great ways to advertise and obtain leads for any existing MLM or networking type business you may currently have.  And many of these are FREE!  Even if you do not have a Primary business of your own you can use this system.  It utilizes the power of Affiliate programs to pay for your ad expenses and create multiple streams of income.  I am a stay-at-home mom with two very young children and I am very excited at this opportunity.  There are a lot of great businesses out there but this was the one that worked best for me with young children and won't take up all of my time.  Check it out www.tbaldwin1.payitforward4profits.com .

Trisha Baldwin

Never Pay For Leads Again!

www.tbaldwin1.payitforward4profits.com

Trisha Baldwin www.payitforward4profits.com/tbaldwin1
+0
Robert Bland

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Perfect for Stay-At-Home Moms - or anyone!
11/22/2006 2:33:15 PM
Hi My wife is fed up with her job.How can I convince her that thetre are lots of work from home opportunities? I am already a member of pif4p.
Robert Bland 0064210318719 http://www.12path.com/320388619046/
+0
Peter Matty

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/22/2006 2:39:36 PM

Hi

Trisha

I saw your forum comment and i have the perfect site that your welcome to take a look at, its easy to run and offers you the chance to host your own site through a domain name if you wish, this is optional.

To take a look, please go here.

http://www.bestdirects.com

Peter Matty

This is another site you may find useful. Look in the new products, section or business section to find work for stay at home moms.

http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/webpage.php?referrerid=157355

+0
11/22/2006 9:47:54 PM

Hey Robert!  I'm not sure exactly how to 'convince ' your wife of the many opportunities that there are.  I think the secret is that she has to find something that really appeals to her.  I have looked at MANY opportunities and pif4p really stood out for a few reasons, mostly because it was so easy to set up.  My primary is actually Herbalife which is also a wonderful company with amazing products, but this was a no-brainer for me to get the trafffic I was looking for and build multiple streams of income.  I'm assuming that you are a member of Success University?  Check out some of the courses or trainings that they offer, as personal development is so important in anything your wife chooses to pursue.  It sounds like she really needs to find her 'why' - why is she fed up with her job and how bad does she want change?  My 'why' is because I do not want my kids to be raised in daycare so it was very important for me to find something I could do from home.  Let her in on some of the pif4p programs and maybe whe will see how easy it can be, and that there really are great people and legit opportunities out there!  the two of you might have even greater success if you did pif4p together.  May I also suggest you watch the movie 'The Secret' available at www.thesecret.tv.  It changed my life.  Best of luck to you both, sorry such a long response! 

Trisha Baldwin

Never Buy Leads Again!

www.tbaldwin1.payitforward4profits.com

Trisha Baldwin www.payitforward4profits.com/tbaldwin1
+0
11/23/2006 4:40:37 AM
Hi Trisha I joined PIF4P with no experience at all and just followed the instructions. After two weeks I feel like a veteran. I am just getting my first sign ups and like you, I am very excited about the future. Regards Rich
Get serious Get the tools Get the job done www.findwebprofits.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!