Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen ... I have a special announcement to make of one of our GREAT ADLANDPRO Members ... Nan Herring
11/17/2006 2:02:12 AM
mike,
what can I say. I'm not on the board. tgamm is pure goodness and I am honored that I was chosen. I'm going to tell shirley on you. you are not a turkey.
nan
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen ... I have a special announcement to make of one of our GREAT ADLANDPRO Members ... Nan Herring
11/19/2006 5:55:33 PM

CONGRATULATIONS NAN!!!

ENJOY!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2006 6:46:35 PM
thank you jo. i am  thrilled to be on the tgamm staff.
nan
+0
11/21/2006 11:22:26 PM

Congrats  Nan!

Best of luck in your new exciting position!

I must say, I've been reading posts in this & other categories & I'm liking the "family" feeling of belonging to a special group of people who are truly "pulling" for & helping each other. I'm glad I found AdlandPro & I look forward to finding many new friends & sharing in other's success.

Since I don't have much time to spend on internet on a daily basis, I've only been able to post 3 or 4 times in the 5 weeks or so I've been a member.

I'm happy I was able to check in & send my congrats.

A safe & happy holiday weekend to everyone!

John  

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 1:18:37 AM
hi john,
thank you so much. adlandpro is a wonderful place to be. i'm happy you came by.
A safe & happy holiday weekend to you also.
nan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!