Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Heary Heary!!! Special Annoucement...!!!
11/14/2006 10:29:42 PM

Hello Ana Maria!  :-)

Was there any doubt you belong in this Assylum my friend? You've been one my friends for the longest time in this Assylum (of Adland) so believe me I know you belong here.

Now what size Jacket did you say you wear? I'll have a brand new one with your name stitched into it just because you're so special.

Hey, quit with you free services.... I know you are more that willing to exterminate anyone for free... I'm going to tell the Doctors to watch you carefully. You scare me Girl...

Love ya!  ;-)

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
11/14/2006 10:37:00 PM

Hello Geketa and Elizabeth!  :-)

Geketa, are you a Sports-Caster now? Sounds like you're giving a play by play of a game. lol

Elizabeth, don't encourage my lady any more she's already impossible to handle. Well Elizabeth, we will be waiting for you when you get back. Take care my friend.

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2006 11:15:08 PM

John ..

Yup, so far its Geketa 10 John 2 and its running into  over time LOL

and just think i was gonna play nice.. NOTTTTTTT!!!

v  .. hurry back for your next lesson .. !!!!

oh yeah about that honeymoon .. here is my best suggestion.. flannel grannie gown and green cucumber face mask that should make make his night !

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
11/15/2006 5:44:09 AM

Ok Geketa...

Since you're keeping score then it's time I step up to the free-throw line and score.

Since you're playing the Sportcaster I'll play the Newsreporter.

Channel 10

ADLANDPRO NEWS

Anchorman Johnny Sanchez

NEWS FLASH

Good morning Folks! Where bring you breaking news from Iraq. At approximately 11:15 PM last night the wife of former War Criminal Saddam Hussein (Geketa Hussein) was seen planting a bomb at the "Heary, Heary..." forum but the bomb failed to go off. Citizen's of AdlandPro are asked to keep an eye for this terrorist. Below is a mug shot of Geketa Hussein. If you see her anywhere near the forum please contacted Lieutenant Bogdan at AdlandPro headquarters so he can have his officers apprehend her.                     (Note: This is worth three points)

Geketa Hussein

$1,000,000 Reward has been offered for any information leading to the capture of this terrorist.

Now we take you to Weatherman Johnny Stormchaser for the latest on Hurricane Venerina!

Weatherman Johnny Stormchaser

Hello Folks! I'm standing on shores of AdlandPro and I can see Hurricane Venerina heading directly in the path of the "Heary, Heary..." forum. Hurricane Venerina has been classified as a level 5 hurricane and all forum posters are asked to please evacuate the forum. The Hurricane has left a path of destruction all the way from the Island of Medeira to were it's at now on our shores. Folks, please heed the warnings and run for your lives!         (Note: This is only worth one point since it wasn't directed at you Geketa)

Now we take you to our Hollywood Reporter Johnny Luuuuuvve!

Hollywood Reporter Johnny Love

Whaz up!!! This is Johnny Love, bringing you the lastest gossip from Hollywood. Folks, today the former Actor and now full-time Feminist Activist Geketa Do'na Getta was seen in front of Hollywood's AdlandPro Store protesting the sale of Zorro's new line of underwear. The local authorities have had enough of Geketa's crazy stunts so they had her hauled off to the local Assylum were she will be examined by the local Shrink Dr. Johnny Knowsall.                                        (Note: This is worth 3 points)

And now Folk's it's time for the lastest news and scores in the World of Sports. We're sending you back to Sportcaster Geketa Do'na Betta who has the exciting news about the miraculous comeback by the Sanchez Lakers who have taken away the lead from the Geketa Wildcats in the Basketball Championship Tournament.                                   (Note: This is worth 3 points)

Geketa, are you there...? 

(Sanchez 12 points - Geketa 10 points)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics   Zorro strikes again!!!

John Sanchez (aka Zorro)

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2006 10:17:41 AM

Hi John S,

I thought you told me it was safe to come back to this forum? "Liar Liar your bums on fire."

I think this Hairy Hairy forum has now decended into pure lunacy, and I think its time you all got fitted with straight jackets and packed of to the local assylum!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!