Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
what do you think about multiple program systems?
11/7/2006 1:46:28 AM

I had been in network marketing with just one company until my new sponsor introduced me to a system that incorporates more than one program into one site. Some members of the company have come up with systems that put together a number of affiliate programs into one website that promotes them all.

For a long time I was trying to join the system because, it's not easy from where I live unless you've got a war chest somewhere. My sponsor told me recently that the system was not working very well for the affiliates and so he had left it like others had done. He was with another similar system that has even more programs in it.

I preferred the latter because the former was a bit of a tall order financially.

I'm now wondering, are these multi-program systems the way to go these days? Can't I promote just one program?

I see that the affiliate websites on their own are not sufficient, such that we need to get websites of our own to serve as a front. Could that be the reason behind such systems? Such that they are also branding themselves as sponsors given that prospects these days choose sponsors as well. I was thinking of a way I could do that myself with my first company only but wasn't sure how my down line would duplicate it.

I'm having trouble with the second system because it includes clickbank. My country is not listed with clickbank which means they can't give me an account at this time. So my account with the system is not complete.

Also, some of them pay through paypal which is not available where I live.

If we have to go the multi program route what does someone like me do now?

Shall we all have to build such systems somehow? Running around looking for one that suits me may get me nowhere.

I'm not sure about the duplicatability with such systems, or wouldn't I have take care of that myself? that is, take care of everything from hosting the sites to automating them?

I've been thinking of how I can do that myself but with only the first company given the issues with clickbank, paypal among others. That is, create an approach with the products I'm promoting to build a personal website as a front for the affiliate gateways; since the company already has most of the products and services that go into such multi-program systems anyway, I think.

+0
Re: what do you think about multiple program systems?
11/7/2006 8:00:55 AM
Good question. Tim and I DID multiple income streams before... WHY??? Because NONE were really bringing us income! LOL! Now I see that with the right company, right support team, and FOCUS, you can reach any income goal you set. THINK about this... When I went to college I invested 4 years of LONG hours of studying to become a Registered Nurse. I didn't go for a dual degree of Nursing and Psychology at the same time, because had I DONE that, I'd have failed at BOTH... Each required my FOCUS... My hubby says we were the "right jockey on the wrong horse" for far too long, but we finally got it right now. You MAY have to change horses.... but there's no shame to that. There's so much HYPE out there today! With the economy the way it is, if you get someone into a progam based on hype, they drop out. They have to.... Find a program with a REAL product or services that they NEED and already USE every day.... offer it at a better price (so there's no new cost for them to be part of your business) and a better quality (this is a real important point), and you can reach ANY income goal you want... Sadly... it took us 9 years of failure to learn thart very siimple concept... Linda/CMAS, BS, RN http://www.ChangeStores.INFO "With Our Heads Held High" AOL and Yahoo IM - TxBizNurse 1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office I will work and live for a few years like others are UNWILLING to, so I can LIVE for the rest of my life like others are UNABLE to...
+0
11/8/2006 2:53:19 AM

I'm begining to feel the same way too about this. I've been with one program that I feel meets your suggestions and would like to continue that way.

These programs were making me feel that the industry had changed.

+0
11/22/2006 12:11:22 AM

Hi all,

I agree with Linda. I, too, have been on the road to riches by building "Multiple Streams of Income".

After receiving an email from my sponsor in a travel club, IT HIT ME!

I had printed it out (can't find it now) but it basically said that it's a fact that most people who claim they're building multiple streams of income, HAVE'NT made ANY money in ANY program they're in. Reason being ( for me, at least) is I'm getting too confused & wasting way too much time, using the latest unequalled marketing systems that have never been seen before & are about to set marketing history!

Think about this for a moment; One situation I find myself in is designing my biz cards. 7 or 8 programs (the "Experts" say you should have about 10, just in case), that means 7 or 8 different cards to carry with me wherever I go. Maybe I've got 2 shirt pockets...hmmm...OK, now I meet someone who is telling how they hate their job & need extra money...yadda yadda yadda...Which biz op do I mention? Can't mention all of them & expect them to believe that I'm successful in them all; that is unless I have my chauffered limo or my Ferrari waiting for me. Which card do I give them? Which pocket, or where in my wallet or my pants, is the specific card I want to give? Can you see where I'm going? Focus on one biz until you're making money & consider yoursel a success in that one, BEFORE you start marketing another. This is what hit me recently & I am now focusing on my travel & vacation company that is a 14 yr. old successful co. & I'm on the conf./training calls, with the owner, 2x a week. Plus, we can call him ,direct, at any time with any question we may have.

My advice would be to find the biz/product in which YOU truly believe (be sure to do your research on the company/product). A comp plan that YOU understand , can easily explain, does'nt cost an arm & a leg to join or to be on autoship in order to receive your commissions from your 1st level in the bronze membership plan or your 2nd level in the silver plan or your 3rd level in the gold plan; oh..don't forget about being a platinum member on the presidential level & being able to collect 5% commmis. on ...etc. Work with peopl;e who are there & willling to help whenever needed & remember that if a biz op is truly legal & profitable, there's no need to "hurry & join now". The good biz will still be around whenever you're ready to join. Don't fall for the "hype". Especially around this time of year, biz ops are popping up all over the internet. BE CAREFUL & BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

John

+0
11/28/2006 12:30:04 PM

Multiple programs are excellent when it is put together properly.  I am in a program using funded proposals.  It includes 3 or 4 programs, and you just advertise one website or link.  The duplicated site instructs everybody how to set up the biz. They also include lots of training and step by step instructions the whole way through.   I find it the most complete system out there today.  I know pay pal just expanded but to what other countries i'm not sure.  I live in Canada so I don't have any restrictions. 

Choosing the right business opportunity you must look inside yourself, find out what you are excited about, would you feel comfortable promoting it.  Would you use the product or service yourself?  Will you shop at your own store?"  In my business, the opportunities involved are all products and services I need to keep my business going. 

You can always do affilaite marketing.  That means you can promote a product or service thats already out there.  You don't have any monthly fees, and it's a one time profit.  So you have to keep selling it to get paid.  It's not residual, but there is still lots of money to be made it affilaite marketing.  I do that as well.  I belong to Dell, Apple Canada, other brand name stores as well.  I get a commision from these companies when I make a sale.  There's lots of choice. 

Mark Austin

Telecom makes sense, ask me and I'll tell you why. http://homeforwork.acnrep.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!