Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIRST WOMAN OF COURAGE AWARD
11/6/2006 10:45:46 AM

Hi Nan,

You are one of our long standing friends, thank you for supporting our new foum "Women of Courage" Beverly is truly a wonderful and couragious woman.

Lots of Love

John Elliott aka Oaky Wood & Luella May and all of our team

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 10:49:25 AM

Hi Rose,

Thank you my friend for coming along and honouring Beverly, she is much loved by all who know her,

Love and Peace

John Elliott aka Oaky Wood & Luella May plus all of our valued team

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 10:54:05 AM

Hi Angela,

Without our wonderful team this forum would not be even possible. I thank them all, as I thank you also for showing your support for this forum and Beverly who really deserves this honour from TC4Women.

Lots of Love

John Elliott aka Oaky Wood & Luella May plus all of our team

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 10:57:50 AM

Hi Larry,

Thank you so very much, beverly is going to love seeing everyones sentiments and support,

Lots of Love

John Elliott aka Oaky wood & Luella May plus all of our valued team

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 11:48:22 AM
Hello Women in CORAGE AWARD Team
and friends,

First I will wish you the TEam Good Luck with this forum and secondly I want to encourage our friends to step in here to meet our good friends to give them their love and to send them the best Greetings.

I am very glad you BEVERLY to be the first person- woman to send my best wishes to.

Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts.[Aristotle]

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. [Theodore Roosevelt]

I am very glad to have met you in AdLAndPro. Today as a pupil of yours I wish you to see forward life is a gift and we have to take care for it. you are a brave woman.

CONGRATULATIONS
TO BEVERLY - A WOMAN OF COURAGE

Warm Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!