Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
JUMP IN NOW WHILE WE ARE HOT!!
11/4/2006 12:45:58 PM

The Net's Perfect Pay Plan

Was Just Launched. THIS IS HOT!!

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT Promoting MY URL!!!

I have filled My downline and it is time to FILL everyone else!!

http://www.ThePerfectStartUp.com/?id=1345

Sponsor: Sharon Lee PerfStartUp@Yahoo.com

I am a serious marketer since 1986 and MY GOAL is to see us ALL Win!

I have already filled my downline and it is time to fill yours!!

Serious Marketers will join quick because they know an early entry is a guarantee winner!!

The Program Is Designed With The $300 Solution In Mind. Secure Your Position Now!

This Is The Vehicle To Reach $300 Per Month Income

The Pay Plan designed to get people to the point of never quit in the fastest possible manner.

You Will Learn How To Earn $300 in 6 months or less so that you will never quit the business and the same goes for your team that you build.

Our Pay Plan is designed to leave no one behind but it also leaves no room for excuses. It is Simple, Clear, Exciting, Dependable and Rewarding!

**Products**

- Unlimited TPSU Autoresponders

- Automated Setup TPSU Promotion System

- TPSU Personal Mini Website

- Pro Redirect System/Tracking

- Pro Rotator System

- Complete Video/Audio Training

- Hosted Weekly Conference Calls

- Pro Redirect System/Tracking

- The Perfect Finance

- The Perfect Success

- More!

** Pay Plan Highlights**

$25 Fast Start Bonus
Quick Fill 3x3 Forced Matrix where 39 people pays you $300 per month
100 Percent Matching

There is no doubt that the Perfect Pay Plan is designed with the $300 or more per month philosophy in mind.

1 - PERFECT SALES BONUS

IMMEDIATE - * Earn $25 Bonus starting with your 2nd personally sponsored member. * First new personally sponsored sale bonus of $25 is passed up to your sponsor as a training sale. Every new referral commission after the first one is yours to keep.

UNLIMITED -
Earn $25.00 Unlimited bonuses on all your Qualified Sales. You Qualify Beginning With Your 2nd Personally Sponsored Member. Earn $25.00 on Their First Training Sale in Your Entire Perfect Match Bonus Income Group Infinite Levels Down.

2. Check out the Quick Filling Business Builder 3x3 Forced Matrix Chart

3 x 3 Forced Matrix Business Builder

Level

# of Members

VIP/CEO $35
Monthly

$1.00

$3.00

$10.00

Total

Only 39 Members

$300 Per Month

Now you can see that it only takes 39 people in your organization to deliver the $300 per month income and that is in addition to the $25 infinity fast bonuses we spoke of in part 1. So there is a lot more income here than $300.00/month!

3 - Personal Sponsored Matching Bonus:
As an active CEO Member, in addition to your matrix commissions, you can earn a whopping 100% MATCHING BONUS on each "personally sponsored" member's matrix earnings (Up to $300 monthly!)

Example of 100% Matching Bonuses Earnings!

Our Pay Plan is designed to leave no one behind but it also leaves no room for excuses. It is Simple, Clear, Exciting, Dependable and Rewarding!

There is no doubt that the Perfect Pay Plan is designed with the $300 or more per month philosophy in mind.

You Are In The Right Place At The Right Time HOW MANY OTHERS ARE PROMOTING THEIR DOWNLINE?? JOIN NOW AND BE ON THE TOP! CLICK NOW!! http://www.ThePerfectStartUp.com/?id=1345

THIS COULD BE YOUR URL!

Sponsor: Sharon Lee

PerfStartUp@Yahoo.com

973-224-7902

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JUMP IN NOW WHILE WE ARE HOT!!
12/1/2006 11:19:28 PM
Sharon Lee, Thank you for being on my Team! I am so glad you have your Team off to such a GREAT start! Ten Downline on your Team since Launch of this merger! That has helped me with my 9 personals and Team build of 35. My downline have over 150 so far. I am looking forward to see how we all do for December! Linda :-)
+0
Re: Sick of waiting for your other programs to pay? I was...now I'm in the money!
12/1/2006 11:55:26 PM
Hi Sharon, Great forum! I joined 6 days ago under Katheryn Haigler who is under Linda Harvey. I was so impressed by their quick success, I quickly got onboard! I had 3 under me in 3 days, thanks to Linda. I bought them in and Linda paid for them - bless her. I have 1 on level 2 already with 3 or 4 more coming in as soon as payment processers are sorted out. So, in 3 days my monthly fee was covered and I was in profit. In 5 days I got my first payout! That is simply amazing. That this is a fast paying program is NO EMPTY PROMISE! So all those that know a good thing when they see it, please get onboard as soon as possible and catch the momentum! Best wishes, Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sick of waiting for your other programs to pay? I was...now I'm in the money!
12/2/2006 1:13:38 AM
Jennie, We are glad to have you on our Team and that you are off to a wonderful start on your Team building! Linda
+0
Raymond Kughen

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/2/2006 5:44:43 AM

This is it.  Jump in now and see the growth and income.

http://www.theperfectstartup.com/?id=1324

God Bless

Pastor Ray Kughen

The Pathway to a Healthy Life: www.lifesmiracle.com/ph4life
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!